Diamond Challenge- D Team Sign Ups

Options
If you're familiar with the Diamonds in the Rough challenge, this is a part of it. Because of the interest in the challenge, the name has been changed to the Diamond Challenge, with one group being Diamonds in the Rough, and the other group being Diamond Dolls. This is to allow more people to join up for the challenge!

This is only the sign up for Diamond Dolls, so if you're looking to join the other team for Round 3, keep an eye out next week for the sign ups for Diamonds in the Rough.

Here are the expectations of this 7-week challenge!

Diamond Challenge Expectations (as graciously explained by miss_jamaica):
1. Send your partner a message daily, writing as much as possible.
2. Write on the DITR forum daily.
3. Visit the DITR profile page regularly for updates.
4. Contribute a Question of the Day on your assigned days.
5. Submit your weekly weigh-in using the link in your inbox.
6. SUPPORT, SUPPORT, SUPPORT! Add each other as friends! Invite each other over for tea or healthy lunch! We’re only as strong as our support for one another!

There are more details, but the main ones are to weigh in every week, and to participate!
If you're interested, please provide the following in a reply to this thread, I am only accepting 30 ladies:

1. Name/Username/Nickname
2. Your End of the Round (7 week) Weight Loss Goal
3. Why you'd like to join the DiamondDolls Team in the Diamond Challenge.

We should be starting the challenge in two weeks from this sign up, but I'll have a date for members relatively soon! Expect an Friend Add from me when accepted.

Replies

• skylar1907
    skylar1907 Posts: 156
    Options
    1.Skylar
    2. 205
    3. I have hit a plateau and could use an extra buddy to push me over the edge. I lost my first 19lbs easy, but had a stressful week and am having trouble getting back in the groove. However, even while stressing & not exercising myself, I supported all my fitness pals on their journeys. I am now BACK & better than ever. This challenge starts as my first year of MBA work wraps-up and my summer job begins. A challenge & a team to support will certainly help motivate me - and it starts at the perfect time! Hope I can be a part and lose my next 20lbs. Thanks!

~Sky
  • hilhall822
    hilhall822 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    1. My name is Hilary- hilhall822
    2. Your End of the Round (7 week) Weight Loss Goal: 10 lbs (hoping for 15)
    3. Why you'd like to join the DiamondDolls Team in the Diamond Challenge. I LOVE CHALLENGES! I love to have a goal, check-ins, accountability and support. I feel like I am a good source of support and motivation, and have plenty of time to spare to be committed to the requirements for the group.

THANKS!
  • throwingpaint
    throwingpaint Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    1. Toni / Throwingpaing
    2. 175
    3. I'm really struggling to know what to eat and when, what's good, what's bad, moderation etc. I really need the support of other people doing the same to help me.
  • DiamondDolls
    Options
    Bumping
  • DiamondsInTheRough
    Options
    Let's go Diamond Dolls! Keep those sign-ups coming!
  • jamgal789
    jamgal789 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    1. Trish/ jamgal78
    2. Goal (for end of week 7): Lose 10-14 lbs
    3. I like the more personal experience that being a part of DITR brings to MFP.
  • DiamondDolls
    Options
    1. Trish/ jamgal78
    2. Goal (for end of week 7): Lose 10-14 lbs
    3. I like the more personal experience that being a part of DITR brings to MFP.

Just an FYI, this is the sign-ups for DiamondDolls team, Diamonds in the Rough will be headed by Jamaica like always. Are you wanting to be on the DiamondDolls team Trish?
  • kkmark
    kkmark Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    kkmark
    goal 6 pounds
    i always loved participating in DITR its great and given me hope that i can loose weight and maintain it

I am voting for DITR with jamaica
    Kathy
  • DiamondDolls
    Options
    kkmark
    goal 6 pounds
    i always loved participating in DITR its great and given me hope that i can loose weight and maintain it

I am voting for DITR with jamaica
    Kathy

This is not the sign ups for DITR, it is Diamond Dolls sign up. That will not be for a couple of weeks. I will not be taking members for Jamaica's team.
  • jamgal789
    jamgal789 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Sorry, misread your announcement. I'm a DITR Chase. We're in competition!!
  • chasekilgannon
    Options
    Hey ladies, this is my personal profile, I'll be running this team. Feel free to add my profile, since I'm able to answer questions here more frequently as it's linked to my phone.

Call me Chase, and here's my official sign up:
    1. Chase- ChaseKilgannon
    2. Depending on what I weigh at the start, I'm hoping for high to mid 180's, which will mean 6-10 lbs if I meet my goal in Round 2.
    3. I'm the competitive type, this challenge has managed to help motivate me in ways I may not have had in my home life. I pulled out two weeks on top so far in Round 2, and I've got a wedding to go to in July, so of course I'm sticking around such a positive group.

Don't forget to add me, and shoot me a message if you want, I'm a chatty person. :)
  • Macy_R
    Macy_R Posts: 91
    Options
    1. Macy/ Macy_R
    2. 7 pounds
    3. I was on a "diet" (hate that word!!!) for 2 weeks before I joined MFP and I hadn't lost any weight at all and I was searching for something to help me because let's be honest our friends and families aren't the best support system....so I found MFP and today I weight-in for the first time (my week 3, but first week on the site) and I've lost a POUND! Which is a small little number, but it is progress and I am proud of my progress! Butttt I want my progress it sky rocket and when I saw that there was a new group (I've been jealous of all the huge groups that have already started) starting I got butterflies in my stomach because I was think this right here could be my ticket to success and maybe even two pounds a week!!! So I really hope I can be apart of this!

Add me and let me know you are on the Diamond Dolls in the message :)
  • chasekilgannon
    Options
    *BUMP*
  • mona24523
    mona24523 Posts: 100
    Options
    I would love to join this challenge.

1. Mona/mona24523
    2. Your End of the Round (7 week) Weight Loss Goal---Would like to loose 10pounds
    3. Why you'd like to join the DiamondDolls Team in the Diamond Challenge
    Would like to join because I need the support, motivation, and accountability that this challenge will give me.
  • Fergieberg
    Fergieberg Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    1. Sara/Fergieberg
    2. Your End of the Round (7 week) Weight Loss Goal-11 lbs to finally be under 300lbs!
    3. Why you'd like to join the DiamondDolls Team in the Diamond Challenge. I feel I do a little better when I am held accountable, i don't get much help around home so to have others help its awesome. Ohh and I love a challenge!
  • chasekilgannon
    Options
    Keep 'em coming! Still room for more, and ladies that have signed up will receive a friend add later today from Diamond Dolls, meanwhile, if you have any questions about the challenge, feel free to add me and send me a message.
  • MeganLord
    MeganLord Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    1. Name/Username/Nickname : Megan Lord
    2. Your End of the Round (7 week) Weight Loss Goal 12lbs putting me about 138 (current weight is 150.6)
    3. Why you'd like to join the DiamondDolls Team in the Diamond Challenge. i need all the help motivation and tip and i love to help motivate others as well! :)
  • ygrad2001
    ygrad2001 Posts: 230
    Options
    I would love to be in the challenge.
  • DiamondDolls
    Options
    I would love to be in the challenge.

Sounds awesome Ygrad, just remember, this is not Jamaica's team, and she'll be signing people up in a separate thread later. This team will be competing AGAINST Diamonds in the Rough.

Just read the above post and answer the three things to sign up and I'll add you.
  • DiamondDolls
    Options
    Bump :D