Feel free to add me
  • BaderALzamil
    BaderALzamil Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Same here
  • Coastal_Kelly
    Coastal_Kelly Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hiya everyone I'm here to loose 5 stone (70lbs) it's a struggle to stick with it myself -pretty good at keeping others going!! Any motivational help is welcome so feel free to add me
  • grahgj63
    grahgj63 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me.
  • NishaPhilips
    NishaPhilips Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • paulbaxter334
    paulbaxter334 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi

Just wanting other friends to talk over actives - jogging & weigh loss - live Manchester (Heaton Park) UK
    Thanks
    Paul

Been using Fitbit for around 4 weeks now...
    Please add me to your friends list
  • jieyeh
    jieyeh Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Anyone add me :smile: here to try give motivation
  • CopyOfA
    CopyOfA Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Here to lose 20 lbs! Been at it hardcore for 6 weeks with no results. Weird right? Gotta get past the hump, could totally use some motivating buddies!
  • rita_bingaman
    rita_bingaman Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Retired and not enjoying it because of weight and health, need friends who can relate. I know God will see me through but we all need support and encouragement. You with me..
  • sheree794
    sheree794 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :smile: time to get serious about my health and need to stay motivated
  • OsiViper
    OsiViper Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Coming back after a long hiatus. Finally got to a point in my life where I really need to drop the weight. I hit my highest weight of 350 lbs and I was starting to get some scary health problems.

I started to get PVCs (premature ventricular contractions) as well as mild chest pains while laying down at night. Talked to the doctor and he said it wasn't a full blown heart attack, just angina but having so frequent PVCs at night I could easily have a heart attack while I sleep.. And I'm only 30!

Took a look on YouTube for more motivation and success stories and found one that has been really motivational to me, ObeseToBeast.

So far I've made a complete change in my diet and I have slowly added in exercise. I'm doing basically what's been called flexible dieting. Where you eat 80-90% of your calories as good healthy items and 10-20% as treats. But so far I haven't had any treats as of yet. It's just nice to know that I can if I really want something and I won't beat myself up for it.

Anyhow sorry to ramble on! Feel free to add me!
  • Rainbowbudagrl
    Rainbowbudagrl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 30 pounds. I lost it once before, but gained it all back during the last two years. I am back on it now and hoping to learn how to keep it off. I have a lot of weight to go. I could use some weight loss buddies! Add me!
  • RickTheRunner
    RickTheRunner Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • drxl34
    drxl34 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    cycling/rock climbers/people in MD/ anyone add me!
  • gohalos1273
    gohalos1273 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose about 50 lbs. need the motivation of extra friends on here! Feel free to add me. :)
  • esthelita1989
    esthelita1989 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I need to make sure that I do everything in my power in order to avoid my family history of diabetes, high cholesterol and blood pressure, and with God's help, this app and the community I know I will lose the pounds I need and keep it off. Feel free to add me.
  • bworth222
    bworth222 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • louiseyharrison1
    louiseyharrison1 Posts: 5 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Add meeeeee