New to site :)

Options
Cambria76
Cambria76 Posts: 245 Member
Hi! I am new to this site and looking to meet some new people. I live in Los Angeles (SFV). I have lost about 55 lbs over the last year and that doesn't include a lot of muscle I have gained. I work out 5 days a week and try to stay as active as possible. I want to lose about 75 more pounds. I joined this site because I realize that I don't have many people in my life that I can talk to about fitness and my journey I am taking to better myself. Always looking to talk to people about fitness, get tips, just anything really and doesn't hurt to meet anyone new.

Replies

• BasicGreatGuy
    BasicGreatGuy Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your progress and determination. You can do it. :smile:
  • rodneytracy
    rodneytracy Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like
  • Cambria76
    Cambria76 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Thanks BasicGreatGuy !
  • LessofPenny
    LessofPenny Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You will love this sight..... we all have a common bond whether it is to lose or to just get healthy. No longer waiting until Mondays to start a diet..... every day is a brand new set of beautiful numbers. You have already done quite well on your own...congrats! You can add me if you like, but I really only hold on to the people that have open diaries and strive to log daily, because it is not about collecting friends, but helping each other reach a common goal.