Committing myself to myself today

Options
I have been a member of MFP for a few years now, and had success in the past. Since last holiday season I haven't really been able to stick to healthy eating. My attitude has been "meh". I'm tired of it, so starting today I am really committing myself to this program and to being a healthier, happier, thinner person. It's time to "lock in" mentally. So, here I go.

Replies

• Remi79
    Remi79 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you!
  • get_fit2009
    get_fit2009 Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • shonasteele
    shonasteele Posts: 473
    Options
    Great idea! I find that meditating for a few minutes every day helps me out. I sort of have a little talk with my body and thank it for all it does for me and ask it to work with me and that we're on the same side and want what's best for us (mind, body and spirit). It makes me feel at peace with what I'm doing and like I'm not fighting my body and forcing it to do what it doesn't want to. Good luck!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,121 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    accountability is key, Kathy-- good job.
  • lbrossano
    lbrossano Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Good for you!:smile:
  • Corrie62
    Corrie62 Posts: 191
    Options
    That is me exactly...I have been halfheartedly working my program for the last few months, and the lack of weighloss really shows. I too need to get back on track. So I think I will join you in committing to get back to tracking my calorie intake and output on MFP every single day, and making adjustments as needed. Good Luck to you.
  • get_fit2009
    Options
    Thank you everyone!
  • get_fit2009
    Options
    That is me exactly...I have been halfheartedly working my program for the last few months, and the lack of weighloss really shows. I too need to get back on track. So I think I will join you in committing to get back to tracking my calorie intake and output on MFP every single day, and making adjustments as needed. Good Luck to you.

Yay! Good luck to you, too!