Options
    fj1ztsflcmt6.jpg

Just having a laugh
  • russdev
    russdev Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    jieyeh wrote: »

Just having a laugh

Really not very cool... The quote by Abraham Lincoln comes to mind...

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Just going to assume you must be drunk or know the OP very well to have posted that..

Russ

• Northernlight03
    Northernlight03 Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    russdev wrote: »
    jieyeh wrote: »

Just having a laugh

Really not very cool... The quote by Abraham Lincoln comes to mind...

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Just going to assume you must be drunk or know the OP very well to have posted that..

Russ

lighten up eh... Lincoln also said

'with the fearful strain that is on me every day if i did not laugh i should die '

Well said!! What is the world coming to when everything is taken so seriously
  • raregem99
    raregem99 Posts: 88 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Chaelaz wrote: »
    I posted work nipple and not one comments. Sheesh....there is some inequality here.

Oh no, I commented. In my head. I didn't want to break up the fake outrage and attention seeking but yes...I took notice

@katnroyal87 You shut it down... looking very good girl.
  • RNGRZulu
    RNGRZulu Posts: 3,964 Member
    Options

“You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich. You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong. You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift. You cannot lift the wage earner up by pulling the wage payer down. You cannot further the brotherhood of man by inciting class hatred. You cannot build character and courage by taking away people’s initiative and independence. You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves.” Abraham Lincoln
  • Snooozie
    Snooozie Posts: 3,444 Member
    Options
    will a foot selfie count?

18rxjh1o1az0.jpg

• shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I shared a selfie of me and my youngest so here is one of me with my oldest. :blush:
    aflmqmpz1tk3.jpg
  • russdev
    Options
    Trouble with communities everyone has different view of fun. We could argue all day if right or wrong..

Ultimately it will be up to Op to define if it was fun or not :)

Let's decide that views differ and not derail the thread anymore and get back to what thread was about which is posting selfies :)

Russ
  • nomad5326
    nomad5326 Posts: 871 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    russdev wrote: »
    Trouble with communities everyone has different view of fun. We could argue all day if right or wrong..

Ultimately it will be up to Op to define if it was fun or not :)

Let's decide that views differ and not derail the thread anymore and get back to what thread was about which is posting selfies :)

Russ

I think it got derailed by these assinine comments. Passing a jar of Vagisil over so we can get back to business of sharing in the fun, laughter and lightheartedness of this place. Put your big girl panties on Francis! Sheeesh!
  • nomad5326
    nomad5326 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    206742_6171865718_4366_n.jpg?oh=c590b554fd20f10f0fd4068060adf614&oe=5614493B
  • haleklausen
    haleklausen Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
  • russdev
    Options
    pucker up boys ...
    sc67u5sghvrj.jpg

How did you manage to find a picture of me ;)

Russ