HELP! I need to loose 1 dress size in 1 MONTH!!!

Options
About 3 months ago I bought my bridesmaid dress. That's when I made the commitment to loose one dress size b4 the wedding (July 16th). So I got fitted and bought the size smaller thinking in 4 months I should deffinetly be able to accomplish that goal. But that hasn't happened so far, I have lost some weight and am now able to do up the dress but it's still super tight. HELP! Any ideas out there to help loose the exta inch or so (I was a size 10, dress is an 8). I know there is no such thing as a quick fix, but does anyone have any.

Replies

• taranmisty
    taranmisty Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Slim fast works quickly but the weight gain after is also quick. Remember, for every choice there is a consequence.
  • rainmac80
    rainmac80 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    OK, so firstly feel happy with yourself that you've lost 6lbs (from your ticker thing), now I'm not condoning crash diets by any means because they just don't work (i know, i know, we all love them but then hate them after when we've put the weight back on). Anyway, so, water tablets might help to reduce any bloating and perhaps a series of those beauty treatments that reduce inches like a wrap or something, I don't know too much about them but a neighbour of mine said she lost 2 inches off her waist after a few treatments so if its an emergency these things might be worth trying, other than that, just really be strict with yourself, go for long walks if full on exercise isn't your thing, and go for the salad rather than the chips/fries as much as possible! Oh n the usual, stay away from sugary drinks and stick to the water
    Don't know if any of this helps and believe me, I'm great at trying to give advice but never do it myself lol
    Good luck!
    x
  • Robyn1733
    Robyn1733 Posts: 58
    Options
    I take a product called Catalyst by Advocare, that has helped me tone down. It takes away the fat, not muscle. I know your thinking it's a quick fix trick, but Advocare products are not like that.
  • DonnaLFitz
    DonnaLFitz Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Try the 17-Day Diet, Accelerate Cycle (the first part of the diet). And stick to it without cheating. In 52 days, I have lost 19 pounds... And it's real loss eating real food.
  • mannyd1975
    mannyd1975 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    14 day cleanse works amazing the first 3 days are rough but it gets a lot easier and all you have to do is eat natural foods stay away from anything packaged, I have a good cleanse if you want it.
  • Smittyinthesun
    Options
    No Problem, just start walking on the treadmill, 5 or 6 days a week 2 miles a day. Limit your calories to 1250-1500.

You'll make it no Problem.
  • mollie6986
    mollie6986 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I have a wedding that weekend too! Weight training as much as possible before the wedding will help you! Less cardio...get ur butt to the gym everyday u can no excuses! Thats still 6 weeks away there is no reason u can't drop 8lbs by then! Eat clean no junk, log everything so ur not overeating! Good luck! I added u as a friend so hopefully we can both have some success by the weddings! Good luck!
  • diana109
    diana109 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    To loose a dress size in a month, it is possible! Seriously, workout...at least 5 days a week and eat a very LEAN diet! Cut out the junk food in your life eat a more plant based diet and again exercise. They work wonders when combined together regulary and consistantly.
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    If you can zip it up already, I bet you'll make it fit before the wedding. Best of luck!

Just stick to logging your calories and eating healthily - some exercise will really help shift it fast too especially if you don't burn back all your exercise calories. Before anyone shouts at me for saying that, people tend to underestimate their intake and overestimate their calorie burn, so even if you want to eat exercise calories be wary of eating all of them.

Any chance of getting to a gym? As well as being a great fat burner, working with weights does make you trimmer.

Do take a good hard look at what you've been eating and drinking in the last few months and see if there are any improvements you could make.

EDITED TO ADD: Just noticed it's not a month, it's a month and a half. You definitely CAN do this if you want it badly enough. :smile: