Eat like a Gilmore Girl

Options
Mina133842
Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
I was thinking about this the other night as I watched a re-run of my favorite show that is no longer- wouldn't it be nice to look like Lorelai or Rory and be able to eat the way they do? Does anyone exist like that, or is that just part of a good story. I guess I can remember some people I went to school with in the past that could eat like that... Crazy.

Replies

• Sunsh1ne
    Sunsh1ne Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    I think you could manage it but only if you were way more active than the storyline ever showed them being.
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Well they walked to Luke's for their every meal. Maybe it was the fact they talked really fast.Maybe talking and thinking fast burn a lot of calories.:laugh:
  • jandie
    jandie Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I loved that show! I miss that show! :sad:

I have often THOUGHT about eating like that... could that be one of the reason I weigh what I do!?

It always made me laugh when they would used "exercise" like a curse word.

Janet
  • limestar
    limestar Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    thats my husband. he does no exercise and eats like a pig but is skinny as a stick. there was a point where the wii fit considered him underweight. i guess its his genetic and high metabolism. i so wish i had what he has.
  • Kitchej
    Options
    I loved that show! :happy:
  • katie517
    katie517 Posts: 159
    Options
    Oh how I miss GG!

That has crossed my mind more than once. I did eat like a GG on Sunday and was terrified to weigh in this morning ... drum roll ... down 3 lbs! I guess I shocked my system! :laugh:
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I still watch the reruns - I miss that show terribly. Lorelai and Luke BELONGED together, and I like to think at the end of the show it happened. ;) forever a romantic!
  • constancesimmons
    constancesimmons Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Loved that show! I wish I could eat like hey do. I think that was the point. They ate like so many girls wish they could, but can't. Hahaha
  • Inalienable_Property_of_www
    Options
    I'm embarrassed to admit, but I often do. :disappointed: