Adios 100lbs...a dont come back now yah hear?

Options
13»

Replies

• soozquu
    soozquu Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing!
  • icandoanything2
    icandoanything2 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    congrats!!
  • lindaloo1213
    lindaloo1213 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Ariel_O wrote: »
    You look awesome! And you ma'am have inspired me! Even though I am a stranger, I am proud of you! May I ask 2 questions though? 1.) What was your initial weight (that is, if you don't mind), 2.) What kind of exercises did you do?
    1: my initial weight was 287
    2. My exercises have changed over time but I started out with Just walking, taking spin classes, and swimming an hour once a week and alternating arms, legs, abs days with those. Right now I go 3-4 days a week. Run at least 2 miles or swim an hour and then hit the weights. I have no clue what the exercises are called but I watch a lot of the Natalie Jill fit on facebook as well. Eating is more important for me for weight loss though, but if I dont work out I dont eat good so I have to do both for sure. I have a fit bit and my step count is always somewhere between 14,000 and 24,000 a day.

• andympanda
    andympanda Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Way to go. Keep that weight far away!!!
  • Hobbit314
    Hobbit314 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! You are beautiful!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!