Breastfeeding Mommas!

Options
Anyone else breastfeeding and trying to lose weight? Would love to know what kinds of foods you are eating!

Replies

• seomra
    seomra Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Lots of protein- fish, chicken &peanut butter, Lots and lots of water, Porridge every morning
  • tashalloyd330
    tashalloyd330 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with flax a lot. Also helps boost supply supposedly. I usually mix in peanut butter and other things.
  • pagealex2013
    pagealex2013 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Lots of water oatmeal coconut oil coconut water
  • wendalin4
    wendalin4 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    The oatmeal with flax are you buying it with it already added (which brand?) or adding it yourself?
  • nasima100
    nasima100 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Have any of you moms lost weight while breastfeeding? If so, how many months postpartum were you when it started coming off. I'm 3 months pp and no weight loss, I've been exercising and watching what I eat since 6 weeks pp.
  • serenityjohnson22
    serenityjohnson22 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    seomra wrote: »
    Lots of protein- fish, chicken &peanut butter, Lots and lots of water, Porridge every morning

I love oatmeal with peanut butter first thing in in the morning and for a quick snack for a sugar crave, a spoonful of peanut butter. Nursing makes me crave sugar like crazy.

• mommiee3
    mommiee3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, my little girl is 8 weeks and I'm EBF. Looking for friends who are trying to loose weight and also not loose supply lol. Please add me
  • kaykaylalaaa
    kaykaylalaaa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello my little girl is 2 weeks I'm EBF trying to lose weight with diet and keep a healthy milk supply
  • creaghb
    creaghb Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm now 6 months postpartum lost about 30 pounds but still have about 20 to go if anyone has any great if they would appreciate that as you don't want it take my milk supply
  • Seastar96
    Seastar96 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have a almost 5 week baby and I'm trying to get down to 120lbs. I have 23 lbs to go. I'm hoping I can loose 1lb per week but I'm always so hungry. Anyone know what to do to not be hungry all the time?