May Walking Challenge - Get our butts in gear!

Options

Replies

• elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    2 miles today
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Only a mile in today--the weather is so rainy and cold! Argh!
  • flausa
    flausa Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    My last long training walk today (two weeks to the moonwalk, so only short speedwalks between now and then). Today I managed 10.2 miles in just 2 hours and 27 minutes. And I smashed through my Ticker Target. And there was actually sunshine in Scotland today! And my headcold is finally clearing. Hooray for walking!

exercise.png
  • lindaj07
    lindaj07 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    3.5 miles round the park for me today! Within my goal now, I think, even if I take the day off tomorrow.
    Hope you're all well on the way towards your goal!
    Congrats to those who have got there already.
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Options
    3.5 Miles in today! Only 2 more miles to go--Whoo hoo!
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    35 minutes. Woo Hoo! I got it done!
  • lindaj07
    Options
    I did it! I hit my goal!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: SUPERB! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: EXCELLENT!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: FANTASTIC!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    :drinker: :drinker: LET'S PARTY!:drinker: :laugh:
    You really DO impress me, Gal!!
  • lindaj07
    Options
    My last long training walk today (two weeks to the moonwalk, so only short speedwalks between now and then). Today I managed 10.2 miles in just 2 hours and 27 minutes. And I smashed through my Ticker Target. And there was actually sunshine in Scotland today! And my headcold is finally clearing. Hooray for walking!

exercise.png

Great walking! You're going to skate that moonwalk (if you see what I mean!) Glad your cold's better! I'm determined to get my goal too! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • elliecolorado
    Options
    6 miles today, but I don't think I will get another 20 done in the next few days :(
  • lindaj07
    Options
    Just 0.8 for me today - having my day off so just recording walk to and from work...
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    5K done today... I'll be able to finish up to my goal tomorrow :)
  • elliecolorado
    Options
    3.5 miles today :)
  • flausa
    flausa Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Last walk of the month for me - 2 miles today. Get out there and pound those pavements!

exercise.png
  • nicnak1981
    nicnak1981 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Well done all who have reach their goals. i've just updated with my weekend walking, got 6 miles in over fri/sat/sun. only 2 miles to go so will get that done on my way to the gym tonight hopfully x
  • lindaj07
    Options
    Last walk of the month for me - 2 miles today. Get out there and pound those pavements!
    w
    e
    exercise.png

Superrrrrrb walking this month! I've beaten my goal too!
    7.3 takes me over my target by 0.02 miles - cutting it a bit fine - but will do more tomorrow!!!! I seriously worried that I wouldn't get it done! What a great feeling!
    Didn't we do well?? Congratulations to all who finished! Good luck to those still going!
    :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker: Let's party!!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Totally biffed it this month! Oiy! Maybe next month will be better.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Hey! I know I've been almost non existent this month! But I did start another challenge for June! Hope to see you there!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/252354-june-walking-challenge-break-a-sweat
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Options
    I got my last 2 miles in today! Made my goal of 30 miles! Thank you for this challenge! congratulations to everyone that made their goal!
  • nicnak1981
    nicnak1981 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    went the seanic route to the gym but i'm 0.1 mile short! little stroll tomorrow i think.
  • lindaj07
    Options
    Another 4.3 miles today bringing my May total to 144.3 miles! On to June! Happy Walking everyone!