I just had mcdonalds fries what a good start to the week

Options
:ohwell:

Replies

• leftymac
    leftymac Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    So? Count the calories and move on. One batch of fries does not a healthy lifestyle break.
  • Lou05
    Lou05 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    So? Count the calories and move on. One batch of fries does not a healthy lifestyle break.

I agree
  • dendeeners
    dendeeners Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with eating fast food from time to time. If anything, being too strict with your diet can burn you out. :)
  • bike4now
    bike4now Posts: 52
    Options
    It is good that you did. Now you had a "was that worth it" experience and will learn from it. No need to beat yourself up over it because we all do this. :smile:
  • ginagn73
    ginagn73 Posts: 89
    Options
    ya I know...but just started my fitness pal today..lol....I am moving on....
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    agree!! i had mcdonalds happy meal today - counted it and moved on... i went to two bbq's this weekend and it was hard to pass up some stuff! but i did it haha
  • timeforachange2011
    Options
    keep going! Just count the calories and keep going! :)
  • guppygirl322
    guppygirl322 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Oops!

When I first started MFP, it took me a good two weeks to stop going over my calorie intake by lunchtime. You'll get there. Eating better does take a little getting used to!
  • MrBrown72
    MrBrown72 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Yum! Fries!
    Now go work them offf
  • ginagn73
    ginagn73 Posts: 89
    Options
    heading for the treadmill right now:)
  • ramseyrose
    ramseyrose Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I agree too, just count them but try and something more filling at your next meal. I heard you have to do something for 3 weeks for it to become second nature. You'll get there.

Welcome to MFP by the way.
  • leftymac
    leftymac Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    That's just life. We're going to have fast food from time to time. Now, next time you're faced with it, ask yourself "Do I really want these?". If so, eat 'em, log 'em, and don't feel guilty about it. If not, find something else and pat yourself on the back.