upgrading to pro?

Options
I am new to the app I was wondering if anyone has upgraded to pro and if they think it was worth it?

Replies

• FindingMe15
    FindingMe15 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Totally not worth it! Free version works fine :)
  • christabelle66
    christabelle66 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    The free version does work fine but the ads drove me crazy! Happy that I upgraded. Completely personal preference.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    The free version does work fine but the ads drove me crazy! Happy that I upgraded. Completely personal preference.

I don't have ads and I don't pay for pro....since you're quite new you might as well stick around and get the feel for the free version and see if you even find a reason to upgrade. You might be just fine with the regular version or you might want to pay. Read up as you get used to MFP on what the paid version offers that's different and see if it's anything that you feel you need.

I don't find I need anything more than the free version... things are a bit bumpy because of the 'upgrade' from a year or so back but it's the same on the paid version.

Like I said check it out by asking around getting opinions on why some decided to stay put and some decided to pay to drop the ads.

Ad-Blocker = no ads no cost to put that in place ..But ads have never really been an issue for me much.