Has anyone tried?

Options
Have any of you ladies out there tried the Venus Factor? I really have not read anything but good things about this program, does anyone have any personal experience with it that they could share?

Replies

• harlequin0318
    harlequin0318 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Well, when I typed Venus Factor into google, the first result says, "Don't buy the Venus Factor!"....

I don't know how much the program costs, but your money would be better spent elsewhere I'm sure. also, there is plenty of free information right on this site.

best of luck!
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Has somebody paid you to spam the boards with all the worst diets going or are you doing it for kicks?
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Has somebody paid you to spam the boards with all the worst diets going or are you doing it for kicks?

^
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Yet another MLM scam pimped by completely unqualified people just after a discount on their own crap.
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options

Yes, I see you've asked about Herbalife too.

What, since you're already signed up to MFP, is wrong with MFP?

The only way to lose weight is to make your calories in less than your calories out.

Why spend money on fads, gimmicks, and guesswork?
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    OP, stop looking for quick fixes, they just want your money and basically depend on you failing so you pay them even more money. Fill out your MFP profile, eat to your calorie goals. It's that simple.
  • missmaddygal
    missmaddygal Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I lashed out recently and bought it ... So far it seems to be a very sound program that clearly works if you are consistent. There is a very active community on their own app - and they do recommend using MFP to track calories. Basically eating and monitoring calories, occasional intermittent fasting and weight training program. If your not likely to commit and stick with it ... It won't work - like every other program! You have to follow the plan and and commit to the program. Check out their podcasts ... You'll get some idea