60lbs Lost!!!!

Options
clafairy1984
clafairy1984 Posts: 253 Member
I can't believe I've finally made it to 60lb milestone. It's been an emotional 2 years, but I did it!!! My journey is not yet complete however, as I still have another 23lbs to shed to hit my ideal weight. The difference is amazing. My healthier lifestyle hasn't denigrated my life in any way at all. Yes, it takes longer to plan and prepare meals, but knowing that im feeding my family healthy, nutritious and delicious meals is well worth it. Meal times have become my favourite time of day, rather than feeling like a chore, and I seem to habitually make healthier choices. I no longer feel the need to wear foundation, as my skin is clear and glowing. Working out and lifting weights has made such a difference. I compared photos of myself in the same dress, exactly one year apart, and the difference is amazing! I have a much slimmer waist, giving me back my curvy figure, I have a visible collar bone, just one chin lol, and my arms, shoulder, legs and butt are more toned and defined. I'm regularly complimented on how healthy I look by friends and family, and it feels good. I was such a lazy and miserable person, but know I feel happier, healthier and more confident than ever. I have far more energy to play with my daughter and dog and am finding life generally more enjoyable and fulfilling The only down side is that im now a fidget, as less padding when I sit, get cold easily, having to replace all my shoes ad my feels have shrunk, and that my bank balance cannot keep up with the clothes I need to replace, which can be quite frustrating when want to look nice for a night out, but nothing fits lol. Still, totally worth it!! I never want to go back to old habits, and am disgusted when I see old photos of myself. A colleague saw a picture of me from about 3 years ago, and didn't recognise me. I cant tell you how good that felt.... if I can do it anyone can ........

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!