Eid - should I or should I not?

celebrating eid tomorrow, thinking about having a day off of calorie counting. what do you guys think I should do?

Replies

• griffinca2
    griffinca2 Posts: 672 Member
    Go for it and get back on day after. One day is not going to hurt. I did it for my anniversary in March (2015); had a steak dinner (w/all the trimmings) and half a Chocolate Stamped (2000+ calories for the whole thing) from Longhorn Steak House--got back on the wagon. BTW, I have lost 11 lbs since Feb 15.
  • radeema
    radeema Posts: 161 Member
    Go for it! I'm celebrating to some extent and tracking but i'm not going to cry if I go over my calories
  • shazzyx3
    shazzyx3 Posts: 5 Member
    Thanks guys . that makes me feel better. I was stressing about it. I shall have a day off and then get back on it on Sunday (:
  • whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    What is eid?
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,562 Member
    whmscll wrote: »
    What is eid?

The end of Ramadan, I believe.

It's up to you. I didn't track over Christmas, but others track holidays and try to stay within their limits. Remember that it isn't the special occasions that caused you to gain weight, it's the days in between them.
  • Mrs_Goatess
    Mrs_Goatess Posts: 15 Member
    I don't track one day a week (though I do try to keep it sane). A celebration day is good for the soul. Enjoy!
  • Nadeem332
    Nadeem332 Posts: 6 Member
    Eid Mubarak And Countinues Clories Counting It,s Help U For Your Plan :)
  • sweetsorrow18
    sweetsorrow18 Posts: 54 Member
    I remember reading this somewhere:

"You didn't get fit from one salad and one workout. You won't get fat from one burger and one rest day"

Eid Mubarak and enjoy your day ;)
  • Fatimahasnain
    Fatimahasnain Posts: 91 Member
    After 30 days of fasting I think u can eat 1 day for celebration..
  • shazzyx3
    shazzyx3 Posts: 5 Member
    Thank you all for your replies they helped a lot. I did end up taking the day off and started again the next day. I'm glad I did. thank you all x