Options
Hello, my name is Becky and I am a new member. I have been trying to lose weight for a while now but I have not succeeded. I keep getting sucked back into the life of binge eating and not caring but I do care and I hate how I look and feel .I am trying to lose weight to stay healthy for my daughters and to teach them how to eat as well. I hope to do what I am looking forward to doing.

Replies

• Linnleex3
    Linnleex3 Posts: 20
    Options
    Welcome! This site is great and you'll def. get the support you need from great friends :)
  • katm427
    katm427 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the boards!
  • tammyr76
    tammyr76 Posts: 174
    Options
    Welcome,,,if you need a support buddy feel free to add me...Good Luck to you on your journey,,you choose a great place to help you along...
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Welcome to our journey together!
  • ronniesgirl1982
    Options
    Hi Becky and welcome. Feel free to add me xx
  • rtierney794
    rtierney794 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thanks Everyone
  • mom111997
    mom111997 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I just joined last week and LUH-HU-HUVE this site !!! Friend me - we'll get through this together !!!
  • Mkmassey3
    Mkmassey3 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have been a member since January and can not imagine life without this site! It keeps me on track and motivated. I didn't find the message boards right away and am now addicted to them. Great tips, and recipes along with success stories and pics. It will be the motivation you need. Feel free to add me to your support group :flowerforyou:
  • HeatherMarie1174
    Options
    Welcome!! Feel free to add me as a friend ... you can never have too many friends for support. :-)
  • sweetheart37
    sweetheart37 Posts: 174
    Options
    welcome i'm pretty new myself and i love the site and u do meet new people and they are all about support welcome and enjoy we can alll do this together..add me to ur friend list if u like :)