Mom needing motivation!

Options
I'm a Mom to a great 16 month old.
Needing motivational friends to help me drop 73lbs. It's so easy to forget about yourself and your health while your taking care of others.

Replies

• Cutthisfatoff
    Cutthisfatoff Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'll add you. I'm a mom as well 25 yrs old looking to lose 70lbs also. My son is 10 months old! Good luck, I've only been on here for a couple days and already I'm seeing a difference.
  • boogiewookie
    boogiewookie Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    you can add me, im 26 and have a 7yr old girl and my baby will turn 1 on Wednesday (amazing how fast this year has gone!) originally I had 69lbs to lose, now I have 47lbs
  • kerrimarie1414
    kerrimarie1414 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Been on only couple days would love fellow mom friends on here, I have a beautiful 3 month old and need to get started on the pregnancy weight
  • miimosaa
    miimosaa Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi! Yes! A lot of moms here and let me tell you that my fitness pal is awesome! Welcome!!! I've been using this on and off and I hope to stay here as longs as possible if you ladies add me too! I'm 24 with a little 5 yr old girl :D and have 40 lbs to lose :smiley:
  • Danielle_rolen
    Danielle_rolen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im a new mom to a beautiful 5 month old and a newlywed. Im looking for motivational freinds to help push me to stay on track and share recipes!
  • veroarbos
    veroarbos Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow. I don't feel alone now. I'm also a mom trying to lose a considerable amount of weight. What I find to be the most difficult thing is not getting discourage.
  • Raevynne
    Raevynne Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm currently trying to lose the mommy pouch :)
  • amandaleewillett
    amandaleewillett Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'll add you ladies too. I'm 29 and mom to a 18 month old dare devil. I have a total of 40 lbs to lose.