Need Motivational Friends

Options
I'm looking for motivational friends that will comment / like my posts and make me want to keep moving & doing good. I have found that if I have friends supporting me I push myself to do better.

Some about me: I am a proud mom of 3 working on losing 123 pounds or so. I work part-time but I'm in the process of finding a full-time time job. I am a biker chick who wants to look hot on the motorcycle. I am currently just walking on the treadmill for my exercise but after I lose some weight I'll add in Jillian Michaels DVDs.

If you can be motivational and supportive, add me. If you and I have anything in common, add me. I try to be motivational and supportive back. :-)

Replies

• Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    mom to 3 boys here, I am on my page everyday, track my food with open diary and try to like/comment on all my friends stuff they post. Just don't try to sell me shakeology or anything else fitness related and we'll get along great . I have lost 46 pounds and working on the last 40 to reach my goal weight plus maintain afterwards. I've been logging onto mfp for 470 days and counting. feel free to friend request me.
  • SweetDesiderata
    SweetDesiderata Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I just sent a friend request :smile: I try to comment on people posts, and at the very least I like them! I myself go a little crazy posting, lol.
  • icandoitsi
    icandoitsi Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Will love to keep each other motivated, is easier with support!
  • shoshana_fitness
    shoshana_fitness Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom and a Jillian Michaels girl. I do encourage my friends on the posts and will be a delight to support you. Feel free to add me people!
  • max1mag2
    max1mag2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am looking for motivation and support!! I would love to help encourage others!
  • zk2015
    zk2015 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm a comfort eating, and although I eat quite healthily and exercise frequently, I undermine this with binges and then feel awful and start hating myself. I think friendly motivation and support would be helpful and I am happy to give it too.
  • rdouma73
    rdouma73 Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    Hi. Always looking for motivated friends. :)
  • zk2015
    zk2015 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, so I am a swimmer, not competitive but it's my activity of choice, good for anxiety as well as fitness and feeling great gliding through the water. Feel free to add me for the whole mutual support thing guys
  • gonzalezjill
    gonzalezjill Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Also looking for motivation and support :)
  • Jacqui_Runs
    Jacqui_Runs Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi. I also love motivational friends. It really is so important when you see them succeeding in their own weight loss journey. It motivates me to keep working on mine.
  • curlyshirley117
    curlyshirley117 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm starting out again, trying to lose another 21lbs to get down to my ideal weight. Think it can be tough to go it alone so looking for motivational friends to help me stay on track (this time) and of course, hope to provide some support and motivation back. Feel free to add me :)
  • carlypi314
    carlypi314 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm always up for friends to share motivation and support with. I'm getting closer to my goal and I don't want to fall back into bad habits and not maintain.
  • ladybugs_motivated
    ladybugs_motivated Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I can very much relate to many of you
    I'm a mom of 3 who works full-time and fell off a few times but haven't given up. I'm looking to lose at least 60-70pds. I can always use some good friends and will do my best to encourage everyone also. Please feel free to add me and let the motivation begin :wink:
  • kburn88
    kburn88 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of three: 3, 2, & 6 weeks. I used to be a runner....and then I had my children. I didn't stay in shape these past few years but am looking to reclaim my confidence and body back. My ultimate goal is to get back to my weight prior to the kids which is about 60-70 pounds. I'm looking for other people to help me through and I can be motivational right back. Feel free to add me!!
  • rc2paris
    rc2paris Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 40 pounds total. Feel free to add me
  • airdale8263
    airdale8263 Posts: 2,155 Member
    Options
    I'm always up for friends to share motivation and support with. I reached my goal once but slipped a bit so now trying to get back there!! Feel free to add me.
  • aamundsoncpa
    aamundsoncpa Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Would love to be a part of a motivational group! I want to lose about 25 pounds - the same 25 pounds I lost back before I turned 40 when it was oh so much easier!!