A Little Over a Week In

Options
Hi everyone! I started off 5'5 1/2" 162. I've had the app now for a little over a week and love the accountability. I have lost 3 lb this week, which I was not expecting! Looking foward to becoming a part of this community!

Replies

• jakegold
    jakegold Posts: 24 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Added you :) well done!
  • mjenkins74mj
    mjenkins74mj Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 3lbs and welcome to MFP.
  • cal205
    cal205 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Way to go
  • Lithy1812
    Lithy1812 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I love the app over a week lost four pounds actually nice to see a visual of it !!!
  • stevesample76
    stevesample76 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Great first week!
  • angel_minor18
    angel_minor18 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am still trying to figure out how to reply to people and use the community part of this App lol. Thanks for the encouragement though! Its always welcome ;-)
  • Raevynne
    Raevynne Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me :)
  • SuzetteCheeseman
    SuzetteCheeseman Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I started off 5'5 1/2" 162. I've had the app now for a little over a week and love the accountability. I have lost 3 lb this week, which I was not expecting! Looking foward to becoming a part of this community!

• SuzetteCheeseman
    SuzetteCheeseman Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Right on. I love this app. I'm 5'6 1/2 & I started out at 169. I don't have a scale so I get weighed once a month @ the doctor. I'm on track & I'm losing
  • jieyeh
    jieyeh Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Wow good work :smile: the app is very helpful and takes a lil time to get use to it but if you can't figure something ask just ask one of sure we will help good luck
  • angel_minor18
    Options
    Thanks...I'm learning something new everyday :)
  • angel_minor18
    Options
    It's great to hear how well it's working for everyone else...very encouraging!
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    GJ, but please bear in mind people can lose a lot of water weight at first and the less you have to lose then the slower it becomes. Patience and being realistic will stand you in good stead.
  • angel_minor18
    Options
    Yes...I agree...my goal is 1 lb a week and I really only have 5, no more then ten pounds to loose, nonetheless still a little difficult. I have always exercised, but I believe it was my diet that was prohibiting the results I was looking for. I eat great whole food, no soda, splurge now and again but I think I just didn't realize how much of that good food I was taking in. Being that I am just about 35 and have had kids I definitely need to be more careful and this app is very helpful. I work well with accountability.
  • angel_minor18
    Options
    I'm sorry. ..still trying to figure out how to reply directly to the particular person. ..that last comment waa directed to 999tigger :)
  • Babyshuuu
    Babyshuuu Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Nice job, feel free to send me a request as well. Always looking for positively equipped people to surround myself.
  • angel_minor18
    Options
    Thanks!