Breakfast

Options
2»

Replies

• Supersallysunshine
    Supersallysunshine Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Cherrios with almond milk, greek yogurt and fruit or an egg with a piece of toast.
  • tivonaclark
    tivonaclark Posts: 5 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I like eating avocado, sliced tomato, and egg. Turkey meat Sprinkle with black pepper. It's so good
  • Klkbankert
    Klkbankert Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Baked oatmeal. Right now I'm liking a recipe with berries and almond streusel on top, but there are lots of different skinny versions on Pinterest.

I would love this recipe if you're willing to share!

• Tupeloblossom
    Tupeloblossom Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Egg Tortilla...mix one egg with fork add seasoning ( I add Sriracha, sometimes I chop onions and bell pepper fine and add them.) Pour in pan and let cook with out moving for several seconds. Place a small tortilla on top of egg, sort of push the tortilla lightly into the egg. When egg is cooked flip and cook till tortilla is browned. Quick easy and you can take it with you if your running late :)
  • bakac2003
    bakac2003 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I take one piece of bacon, and grill onions, two pepperoni slices, jalapenos and use shreaded cheese to make one powerful omelet! This can be less than 400 cals
  • Ohwhynot
    Ohwhynot Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    bakac2003 wrote: »
    I take one piece of bacon, and grill onions, two pepperoni slices, jalapenos and use shreaded cheese to make one powerful omelet! This can be less than 400 cals
    :o I need this!

• donohoeshaunap
    donohoeshaunap Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    tofu scramble.

extra firm tofu, place tofu in between several pieces of paper towel

cut up peppers and onions, sautee peppers and onions in sunflower oil, with fresh garlic

add tofu - break it up with a for prior to putting in the pan

add tumeric, cayenne pepper, black pepper and a little sea salt.

it's my favorite!

:)
  • njfitnessmom
    njfitnessmom Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I will either do smoothies, eggs with some kale and red peppers in it, overnight oats in a jar.
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I have oatmeal 5 mornings a week with 10 raisins, 6 dried cranberries, 10 walnut pieces, a tsp of marmalade. Plus coffee. It is filling and I don't get too hungry before lunch if I eat it.

One morning I will have cold cereal, fruit, milk, and coffee.

The other morning I will make eggs: scrambled or an omlette, with coffee.

Works for me.

70044776.png

• emilygilman1
    emilygilman1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have a few go to breakfasts that I eat.
    - berry banana smoothie
    - Protein oatmeal w/ berries and PB2
    - Greek yogurt w/ berries and granola
    - Protein pancakes
    - Eggs and spinach on toast

There's some great smoothie and pancake recipes online or you can experiment with them your self
  • Lirpa246
    Lirpa246 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese and blueberries.
  • devinnn0728
    devinnn0728 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Here are a few: egg white omelet with veggies, soy protein shake made with almond milk, fruit loops, plain oatmeal with a little sugar and a lot of cinammon-made with water and then i add a splash of almond milk
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    2 scrambled eggs, 2 slices turkey bacon, 1 english muffin, and berries

OR

2 scrambled eggs with 1 oz Boar's Head ham, sprouted 7 grain Ezekiel bread, and berries

OR

2 egg omelette with tomatoes, onion, and spinach, 1 english muffin, and berries

I try to switch it up but it's usually the same thing every day.