Couch to 5k partner

Options
I am currently going through the Couch to 5k program. I'll start week 2 next week. I thought it would be nice to have a partner on the Active 5k app for Iphone... Nothing creepy, just someone to help motivate me when I don't feel like doing the workout. I run Mondays, Wednesday's and Friday's. You don't have to run when I run, just be there for some competition and encouragement.

Here is the app.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/couch-to-5k-running-app-training/id448474423?mt=8

Replies

• AngelJordan
    AngelJordan Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I want to do it but so unfit..
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I don't have an iPhone or I'd join you. I'm kicking off on week 1 tomorrow, I could probably go straight to week 2 but I've been out for a couple weeks thanks to a bronchial infection, so I'm starting it off easy.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I want to do it but so unfit..

Isn't that the point...? You won't ever become more fit without working for it.
  • cazbit
    cazbit Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm on the latter stages of the programme at week 7. But check out the couch to 5k group on here there is a massive amount of support there and I think it makes all the difference.
  • jhdawson83
    jhdawson83 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Im going to be doing week 2 day 1 tomorrow, but I use the C25K app by Zen Labs. I also use MapMyRun app to GPS track my runs. I also run MWF. I sent you a friend request
  • RoyceFalzon
    RoyceFalzon Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just ran 5k using nike+
  • msallycat108
    msallycat108 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I want to do it too!
  • lolaloveszumba
    lolaloveszumba Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm using the same app on Android, and just started again! I've tried it before, with varying levels of success (each based on how long I stuck with it, of course), and am going for it again. I'm happy to join you. I think I'll be running MWF also, but not exactly sure yet.