New Looking for Some Motivating Friends!

Options
Hello! I'm new to myfitnesspal and I'm looking for some motivational buddies! I began and quit multiple diet/weight loss plans simply because I got bored and lacked motivation from those around me. Hopefully this time is different!

Replies

• missuniquedesign
    missuniquedesign Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi I have done the same...Started did good and then life and distractions, I am starting again. I pray we both reach our goals
  • Yosra852015
    Yosra852015 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    If we did not have that problem we won't be overweight. It is ok to fall off the wagon, just pick yourself back up. It is never too late to adapt a healthy lifestyle. Good Luck!
  • ttur23
    ttur23 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone. Ive been on myfitnesspal for a bit but have no friends on here. I usually use my app and looks totally different than on the web. Follow me for motivation or just to share food ideas. Good luck everyone. Stay focused and have fun. this is not a diet its a healthier way of life. :)
  • rondaj09
    rondaj09 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm exactly where you're at. It's hard to stay focused all alone. I'm on day 2 of revamping my eating habits. We got this.
  • MakingMyDreamsComeTrue2015
    Options
    you can add me!
  • Badshahrules
    Badshahrules Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Im just starting on here too and in the same boat! You can add me!
  • youmeandthesea
    youmeandthesea Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Everyday is a new beginning, feel free to add me if you would like. I do log daily and appreciate friends who are active with the site.
  • rodneytracy
    rodneytracy Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I am a daily user if you would like to add me you can
  • 3DCAKE
    3DCAKE Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I am here during the week! Weekends I try to get on just been real busy! Please add me if you like. :)
  • Raevynne
    Raevynne Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I'm on here daily. Welcome!
  • cinoi1551
    cinoi1551 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling the same way, we can do this if we stick to it and keep eachother motivated!
  • dannibirrell
    dannibirrell Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hiya, im looking for some motivation too. Used to be on this but stopped using this app