Kats always land on their feet..

Options
Hi everyone! My names Kat, and I just came back onto myfitnesspal. I was on here about a year ago and lost 40 pounds, and felt amazing. Things started to go downhill really quickly though. Home life got really bad, lost my brother (who I'm really close to) for awhile, and a bunch of other depressing events, I gave up on my weightloss, gained all of it back and then some. But now I'm back and 100% dedicated and have a new fire I haven't felt in a long time! I'd love to meet some new people on here who have the same fire, or are new/returning as well! I'm a complete optimist, and love motivating others and would love to find the same kind of people and get advice from all over! Feel free to add/message me!(:

Replies

• lizzane
    lizzane Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm also a returnee of MFP
    Last month was really stressful because my grandpa died after being in the hospital for another month because of an accident.

Between me and an Aunt we took care of all the events and the welcome of old relatives and the food and my grandma and lots and lots of people who came to say goodbye to him.
    After everything passed I felt even worst being alone at the house considering my grandma left to another city with an uncle. :/

So not to fall into despair I decided to go back to exercising and eating well! And it has been working wonders for me.
    I feel motivated to have the body I've always wanted and even though my grandpa won't be here to see my success, I know he is rooting for me in heaven.

So yes I am sad but strangely motivated as #$%^ :D
    Looking at all the people here in MFP who are trying to be better and feel better makes me want to keep going :)
  • Babyshuuu
    Babyshuuu Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your brother.

I'm glad to hear that you are once again motivated. Don't hesitate to send me a request, I hope to provide you with motivation by example :)
  • Raevynne
    Raevynne Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hi Kat! Welcome back :). So sorry for your loss. Feel free to add me.
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    xkitxkatxkaix Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I'm a Kat as well! Congrats on regaining your fire, some people lose it completely and wonder what went wrong. I'm so sorry to hear about all of your downs. Feel free to add me! :)
  • JustLoveYes
    JustLoveYes Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Kat, I'm so sorry for your loss. I love that you say you have a fire you haven't had in a long time! I'm def here for support and could use some too :)