30 day shred, what Jillian workout to do next?

Options
Danixkm
Danixkm Posts: 114 Member
I'm going to be on day 9 of level 2 tomorrow and think I need to plan out what I'll be doing after. I got it in a box set and own 6 week sixpack, no more trouble zones (but banish fat boost metabolism somehow got lost). But I have heard a lot about ripped in 30 and banish fat, boost metabolism being good so could order a DVD in time for me finishing the 30 day shred.

To any Jillian Michaels fans, what DVD would you recommend after?

I also do tae bo 3 to 4 times a week, walk and will start swimming soon, however I'll still be able to manage a longer DVD workout this time.

Replies

• TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    You already do quite a bit of cardio....Tae bo, walking....and soon to be swimming.

Why not do a Jillian DVD that's not cardio + some strength training

I like No More Trouble Zones. It's chaptered so you can mix & match pieces. Because it's just strength you can keep increasing the weights

https://www.totalfitnessdvds.com/category-s/153.htm?searching=Y&sort=13&cat=153&show=10&page=1

I also have "other" cardio I enjoy.....so I don't use Jillian DVDs anymore. Kelly Coffey Meyer is now my go to for strength training.
  • Danixkm
    Danixkm Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I'll have a little watch through it and I do have heavier weights here, so like you said I could be increasing them along the way. I'll also have a look around on Kelly Coffey Meyer since I do want to switch things around eventually.
  • demoiselle2014
    demoiselle2014 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I am enjoying Ripped in 30.
  • KenziesFrenzies
    KenziesFrenzies Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    I have a love/hate relationship with Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism.

I love it because it's a hardcore workout.
    I hate it because it kicks my *kitten* every single time. <3