Best Multi-vitamin

Options
I'm thinking of changing my multi-vitamin. Does anyone have any good recommendations about a brand to use?

-Bethanie

Replies

• cessnaholly
    cessnaholly Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I take generic kids gummy bear vitamins. Dr. says that they are essentially the same. They do make me feel better and my hair/nails stronger.
  • TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Be careful with the gummi ones. They add calories. I know its only like 20 cal, but that still adds to your day. By the time I take my gummi vites, calcium chew and my benefiber, I have already had 45 cal!
  • dracobaby82
    dracobaby82 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Nutrilite... they are ALL natural, ALL organic. There isn't anything synthetic in them, so your body will absorb all the vitamins that come in one tablet
  • FitproLola
    FitproLola Posts: 10
    Options
    Irwin Naturals- Women's multi

http://www.irwinnaturals.com/womens-multi.asp

Full Spectrum Vitamins, Minerals, Crucial Oils, Antioxidant Blend, Fruits, Vegetables & Herb Blend, Immune Support Nutrients, Amino Acid Blend, Stress Support Blend, Green Super Foods, Energy Nutrients, Women’s Targeted Blend

It's the best I've ever tried.
  • sandyfeet10
    sandyfeet10 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    whatever you choose, go for something with the least amount of artificial colors and unnecessary fillers. i pay a little more for organic/whole food vitamins. i buy them on amazon.com and i do save some money that way.

i take new chapter and solgar vitamins primarily.

ask a knowledgeable person at a health food store, but buy them online.
  • y2jmann
    y2jmann Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I like the herbalife vitamins.
  • tm1200
    tm1200 Posts: 1
    Options
    use a multi that is capsule released, so your body has a chance to digest fully.
  • philandrachel
    Options
    I use Nature's Way Alive Women's Energizer... they only vitamin I have ever taken where I actually notice a difference!