New and wanting to make friends on this healthy journey!!!

Options
I am a pretty busy lady.. I work, go to school and have a toddler..I don't have much time for myself... So I decide to make some...learning how to eat again and trying to put some fitness into the equation.....Any pointers would be great!!!

Replies

• Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    Post everything, good and bad days. Stick with it, it works, and do not hold out on your favorite foods; it is all about portion control. Good luck.
  • goofyrick24
    goofyrick24 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I want more friends so I Can be more motivated on here and with my diet and weight loss. I was on here with a lot of support 2 years ago now only one of those friends still posts on here. I am about 60 lbs overweight, out of shape, and tired of taking medicines and having surgeries (gall bladder, ulcer, etc) all do to my crappy habits... I would love as many friends as possible.. I'm not on here to be a perv. (I'm happily married).. I just need help and support..
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    Slow and steady wins the race, do not set your weight loss too high.
  • andiemills33
    andiemills33 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey! Let's stay motivated together! It's great having friends to keep each other accountable!
  • KarmaLita209
    KarmaLita209 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new too. I have asthma. And it's been pretty bad these past few years. So I'm trying to get in shape so someday I can run and breathe. I've started walking and using this app to watch what I eat. Hoping we can motivate each other. :smile:
  • lolostarship
    lolostarship Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    It's nice to share this with other people... We have a goal..We have to want this for us... We can't quit!! Even though we have a set back from time to time, just get back on it...We are here to support one another....
  • sharlsg
    sharlsg Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I want more friends so I Can be more motivated on here and with my diet and weight loss. I was on here with a lot of support 2 years ago now only one of those friends still posts on here. I am about 60 lbs overweight, out of shape, and tired of taking medicines and having surgeries (gall bladder, ulcer, etc) all do to my crappy habits... I would love as many friends as possible.. I'm not on here to be a perv. (I'm happily married).. I just need help and support..

Hey! Feel free to add, I'm a,l for cheering people on when their goals are so impressive. You'll get there this time!