I am soo DONE

Options
Ok tomorrow is weigh in day...I have been killing myself with exercise and clorie intake and I have this bad feeling I have lost nothing. All I want to do right now is eat salt and vinegar chips and cookes Uh yeah go ahead say it!!!!! PMS???? :sick:

dd

Replies

• zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    Ok tomorrow is weigh in day...I have been killing myself with exercise and clorie intake and I have this bad feeling I have lost nothing. All I want to do right now is eat salt and vinegar chips and cookes Uh yeah go ahead say it!!!!! PMS???? :sick:

dd
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: I know the feeling. Hang in there.
  • kellbell
    kellbell Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I know...easier said than done....but I always try to remember....it took me all of this time to gain the weight....it will take some time for the weight to come off! You WILL do it :drinker:
  • Twinmom413
    Twinmom413 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    We've all been there! Don't give in to your cravings...you'll regret it later! Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow. We're all cheering for you. :drinker:
  • buckeyebabe
    Options
    You know what...give in to the cravings but in moderation. When I am PMS'ing I eat a couple (2) Hershey kisses. I just let them sit in my mouth and melt and it's not that many calories!! It hits the spot and I don't have to feel guilty! We all need to indulge every once in a while!:tongue:
  • reluctantdaughter
    Options
    I am right with you on that idea. I just had my weigh in and found out I gained 10 pounds :sad: !!!
    I know what happened. My diet went all down the tubes when the "family" suggested that we go out to eat last weekend. So, I was eating out Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night! Totally frustrating. Then the fiance tells me that he thinks I should get back on my diet! A little support please! Anyway....you are not the only one with that type of problem. Hang in there, even if the scale doesn't change, just be proud of the fact that you were able to maintain your schedule for another day. :smile:
  • aslavich
    aslavich Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Hang in there...

Angela :flowerforyou:
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    hang in there...its 3 weeks for me and nada *sigh*
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    You want salt because you are sweeting it all out.
    Your body also wants vinagar and sodas for the same reason.
    This is VERY normal. You STILL need a little salt in your diet to make up for the amount that you are losing. Your body tells you what it wants and needs with cravings. BUT YOU wave to supply it with what it needs in a healthy way. :glasses:
    Try Sea Salt on baked potato, or a couple of whole wheat crackers.
    That might do the trick.
    --Diann...
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Been there, you know what may effect your scale this week so don't let the scale get the best of you. Sometimes during that week of the month for me I just skip weighing in so I don't get discouraged. Even though those chips sound good, you can have some just a serving size and dont buy the giant bag or do like the post above said and try sea salt on something else.

Craving salt is good though, it means your metabolism is working better, it's true, sounds crazy but true.
  • jessneill
    jessneill Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you. Mine's about to say hello any day now and while I have avoided most cravings, I'm pretty certain that's why my scale hasn't moved in the last week.

I try to think about how great it will feel when my period is over and I see some movement on the scale, that helps me to not eat the whole kitchen!
  • SEHines
    Options
    Don't give up the ship!!!!!!! I felt exactly what your feeling last week when I weighed and unfortunately I gained 1 pound but I felt sorry for myself all day and when I got up sunday morning I decided that's enough of that and I was back on it. That week my husband and trainer told me to eat more I was putting myself in starvation mode. They we're right,,, Plus I never had anybody tell me to eat more in my life. So this week I feel better about weighing in on Saturday. So don't give up it will get better your worth it.