Nutra bullett

Options
sunshyne714
sunshyne714 Posts: 2 Member
edited July 2015 in Getting Started
:) hello everyone im renee and im back to using MFP to lose weight and get healthy. I was just wondering if people are using the nutrabullet along with MFP and how its helping with the weight loss. I just got mine this week and i love lookin thru all the different ideas. Let me know!!
L8R ✌

Replies

• aflores0808
    aflores0808 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi, I usually use my nutri bullet a couple times a week. You have to be careful though. If you put too much fruit, you will use up most of your carbs for the day. I make a green smoothie with mostly spinach and unsweetened vanilla almond milk. I add cinnamon, chia seeds and only 1/4 cup frozen berries. Definitely not sweet but very healthy. I like it. I have to add a 1/2 a banana for my son so he wil drink it

Good luck.
  • rowantb
    rowantb Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I use mine with frozen blueberries and Greek yoghurt topped up with milk. Uses up a lot of calories but keeps me going :) also I use it with coffee and MCT oil. Not even 5 seconds and it turns it into a lovely frothy latte style coffee :)
  • ronronronj
    ronronronj Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Does the Nutribullet (and its imitators) really give you more nutrition that an ordinary blender won't?