New to this!

Options
Hello everyone! I'm new to this. Hopefully I can stick to it. I'm only looking to lose maybe a couple pounds, I more just need to manage what I eat so that I make healthier decisions and also to increase my exercise level! And maybe learn a few tips!

Replies

• brian90
    brian90 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site will help you stay on track and motivated. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. It's a great place to be. Lots of support and motivation here. You can do this, stay focused on the end results. I have lost 87 pounds in 10 months with the help of MFP and my wonderful friends here. Feel free to add me as a friend, we can help support and motivate each other. Good luck on your weight loss journey.
  • cv4123
    cv4123 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I'm kind of new here myself but think you are on the right track using thesite to be more aware of the choices you make and to track progress. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • bike4now
    bike4now Posts: 52
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! :smile:
  • ejhayes
    ejhayes Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm also new to this, so feel free to add me to your friend's list. I think the more support we get the better and also the more chances to get tips and ideas :smile: