New! Anyone in NC?

Options
Hi all,

I am Terri and just started this (recommended by a friend)...have the app loaded on my phone and started putting in food and vitamins today. I need to lose about 50 lbs. I lost 22 lbs last year on South Beach pretty quickly, but since that time have put 10 back on. I am going to start keeping track of what I eat with this and my husband has agreed to walk with me also. We are both in healthcare (I am a CNA and he is a biomed) and I am also a homeschooling mom and Nursing Student. So, our time is limited, but I KNOW we can fit in at least a half hour walk per day or more. Looking forward to meeting you all! Blessings, Terri

Replies

• froglegjack
    froglegjack Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    hi and welcome! this site is awesome. Lot's of good information here and the tools are wonderful. I am in NC in the Wilmington area. Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like.
  • philandrachel
    Options
    I am in the Fayetteville area and just joined up 6 days ago and am loving it! Feel free to add me as a friend!!
  • zaidasky
    zaidasky Posts: 20
    Options
    Not in NC but i am In SC not far from the Greenville area
  • ivansmomma
    ivansmomma Posts: 500
    Options
    Hi! I'm in eastern NC and just joined this today. Right now, just trying to get my head on straight and finish what I have now started. Good luck to all of you!
  • brneydgrlie
    brneydgrlie Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am in Durham.
  • LimeyTart
    LimeyTart Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I'm over here in Jacksonville!
  • sweetpea9784
    Options
    Hi! I am in Sanford, NC. Welcome to the site and good luck on your journey!
  • regions02
    regions02 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm in Wilmington also! Just been on here since May 9th and have lost 4 pounds. I'm pleased with that since I'm almost 55 with NO metabolism! I enjoying walking and bike riding. I try hard to get in at least 45 minutes a day - but of course I no longer have a child at home! Good luck - there are great people on here who are always willing to help with questions and encouragement.
  • 1luckygal
    1luckygal Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    From Winston - Salem! BEst of luck on your journey!
  • ncgatorfan
    ncgatorfan Posts: 517
    Options
    Hi all,

I am Terri and just started this (recommended by a friend)...have the app loaded on my phone and started putting in food and vitamins today. I need to lose about 50 lbs. I lost 22 lbs last year on South Beach pretty quickly, but since that time have put 10 back on. I am going to start keeping track of what I eat with this and my husband has agreed to walk with me also. We are both in healthcare (I am a CNA and he is a biomed) and I am also a homeschooling mom and Nursing Student. So, our time is limited, but I KNOW we can fit in at least a half hour walk per day or more. Looking forward to meeting you all! Blessings, Terri

Hi! I'm from NC too (RALEIGH). Nice to see a fellow Carolinian! I did South Beach too, but gained 12 back. I'm in healthcare too (pharma). Sounds like you're busy, busy!!! Welcome to the site and I wish you tons of luck.
  • JG2724
    JG2724 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hello I am new too just joined two days ago and I am in the Wake Co. area. Welcome :wink: