Anybody as crazy as me that's doing insanity?

Options
antdavis23
antdavis23 Posts: 1 Member
edited July 2015 in Introduce Yourself
today is my first day of insanity. And I have tried it multiple of times to later on in the week give up. This time I'm a little more motivated since I looked at the scale yesterday and almost died lmao. Please follow me for motivational help on my journey to lose lbs and gain muscle. Y'all think I can do it?

Replies

• Piperpilot44l
    Piperpilot44l Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    It's tough but hang in there....every time you want to quit, think just one more day...before ya know it three months has passed....then do it again
  • 95savvy
    95savvy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I did the first month and i was sooo pleased! So proud of how much results i seen! It sucks doing it but boy does it pay off!! Remember, you don't have to go as fast or hard as them, take your time, really feel the movements, then work your way up and push yourself.
  • fanoula169
    fanoula169 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I love insanity!! Your can deff do it, even if it's not a full video you will eventually get there!
  • rickyricardo4
    rickyricardo4 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yo!!! Youre not the only crazy one. Im on day 9! Pure cardio! Wooooo!!!!! Go at your own pace, take breaks catch ur breath and jump back into it!!!!! Push harder!!!!
  • biancagoodman120
    biancagoodman120 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yay! I'm starting insanity today! Guess I'll do the fit test first even though I dont care how many of anything I can do...I just wanna get to it lol.
  • meli_209
    meli_209 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I need to start doing this i have the videos just havent started. I heard great things about it!
  • yagoda04
    yagoda04 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am with you as well...just finished day 5...Pure Cardio....it was crazy!!!
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    one of my faves, I've completed it twice!
  • BallGirlTan
    BallGirlTan Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Love, love, love Insanity. I also completed it twice and dropped 30lbs. I'm starting the Insanity Max in 3 weeks when I finish JNL Fusion. Stick with it as its so worth it!
  • bbonnah
    bbonnah Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've just started Insanity, too! Yesterday was the fit test, today the first full workout. And holy *kitten* is it intense haha.
  • InsaneFitness94
    InsaneFitness94 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!
    I just started Insanity today, and gosh it was so intense! The fit test nearly made me puke!

I can't wait for tmr! (*sarcasm*)

Anyway, it would be great if you guys could support me and I would love to help motivate you guys as well :D

Good luck everyone!
    Xoxo