This time I'm determined - 20lbs to go!

Options
Hi all, please feel free to add me. I've had this app for a long time but I barely used it and only would record my weight every now and then.

I've lost about 3 stones from the age of 20-22 and just over the last 2 years I've been yo-yoing, dropping a few pounds then gaining but mostly staying around the same weight.

I'm still not happy with the way I look and determined to lose 20lbs by healthy clean eating and regular exercise. In the past I would just go on very low calorie/carbs diet and it never worked as I would give up and gain it all back.

Now this time I'm focused, I am currently doing a Beachbody program called focus t25 and would like any extra support I can have to stay on track :)

Thanks

Replies

• Raevynne
    Raevynne Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hi Stacey

I'm trying to lose the same. Lost 6 so far in three weeks & still going
  • jamersmile
    jamersmile Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm on the same page. Trying to drop 25 lbs, and have been gaining and losing and gaining for a while now. Lets keep eachother at this!
  • stacey1052
    stacey1052 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks girls! And well done Raevynne!
  • merylolah
    merylolah Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I haven't done beachbody, but last year I did the Insanity workouts. Let's be friends so I can be inspired by your t25 dedication!
  • rodneytracy
    rodneytracy Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like
  • LoveIshie
    LoveIshie Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hello Stacey! T-25 is a great workout. I have done it before along with insanity. I have to say i couldn't have done it without the encouragement and support of my workout buddies. We all held each other accountable to the end. There were times I wanted to quit, but they were there to push me. I think the idea of quiting was a combination of getting up at 4:30am and meeting everyone at the gym to get it done. But I had to keep picturing in mind what the end result would look like if I can stay motivated. I can tell you I have 19 more pounds to loose to get to my goal weight 245lb. My goal is to get there by December. If you need one more person to push, encourage, and keep you accountable, feel free to add me. Either, good luck and stay focus.
  • haleymiller0707
    haleymiller0707 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I just started T25 this morning and would love the extra support. Add me
  • AlexandraWilliams19
    AlexandraWilliams19 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey, I have started t25 this week as well. My goal is to initially lose about 2 stone. :) x
  • mrsderekwelch
    mrsderekwelch Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I haven't done T25, but I am doing the Les Mills Combat program...I am LOVING IT!
  • Cantalope
    Cantalope Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Excited to see all the T25 users! I started yesterday and boy do my gluts hurt today!
  • diany
    diany Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Cantalope wrote: »
    Excited to see all the T25 users! I started yesterday and boy do my gluts hurt today!

Give it a week. I was in the same pain, I couldn't even go up the stairs.