Any FitnessBlender users here?? :)

Options
I`m Katie! I've been using FB for 5 weeks and I've seen amazing results! Anyone who might be starting out or have had the same experience? :smile:

Replies

• Laurenjenai
    Laurenjenai Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I love Fitnessblender, with their videos, and the insanity program, I lost over 60 lbs in a reasonable amount of time. I was addicted to Fitnessblender because they have tons of different workouts and I love the calorie burn bar. I am now pregnant for the third time and I am still using their workouts. I am doing more of the low impact cardio, pilates, and kickboxing though.
  • thefivemonthproject
    thefivemonthproject Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow, I'm so glad someone else uses their videos, you're the first one I've met that watches them. Your weight loss is now my new motivation to continue working out to fb vids! Congrats on your pregnancy and I hope your fitness journey continues <3
  • kfitch52687
    kfitch52687 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I love Fitness Blender!!! They are the only workouts I use besides walking. I love them and it's nice to see others here who do as well. However I have a hard time being motivated sometimes to workout even though I know how good it will feel afterwards. I also have a major sweet tooth and love to bake so that poses a problem as well! I have roughly twenty pounds I'd like to lose and I just bought FB's Abs Program. Hope to stay on track this time around! Congrats on your alls successes that is awesome!! Would love if you all wanted to add me as friends. Could definitely use some on here!
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    I use the fb dvds which are on you-tube- they are great. I mostly do cardio with them. I have just begun tracking with MFP and doing workouts regularly the last few months- I have been maintaining and i want to lose about 20 or so lbs as well. Good luck everyone
  • sothgo
    sothgo Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I really do love FB , right now I am doing FB'abs program and FB'booty since 2 weeks.
    I didn't lose weight since I've made this workouts (i already have done FB Fit - 8 Week Fat Loss Program to Lose Weight) because I had already lost weight before starting this workout programs, but my body is really stronger, and the shape of my body had change
  • thefivemonthproject
    thefivemonthproject Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow so many fb users here! I've used free fb workout videos for about a month now and have dropped two sizes!! It's free and I actually really prefer it to the gym hahaha
  • mizzzc
    mizzzc Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    sothgo wrote: »
    I really do love FB , right now I am doing FB'abs program and FB'booty since 2 weeks.
    I didn't lose weight since I've made this workouts (i already have done FB Fit - 8 Week Fat Loss Program to Lose Weight) because I had already lost weight before starting this workout programs, but my body is really stronger, and the shape of my body had change

How has the program treated you? I am on month 2 of ffbooty and month one of fbabs. I havent lost any weight. I do feel stronger though.
  • susanmc31
    susanmc31 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I used to use Fitness Blender before I went back to the gym. I love their videos and always got a great burn from them. I lost 30 pounds from them after I had my baby.