My turn for an NSV (or NSV'sss)

Options
Aileen46
Aileen46 Posts: 176 Member
1. So I'm in the grocery store today and wearing a top that hasn't fit for 2 years, feeling pretty proud. It's pretty warm out here in Ontario today so I was finding that my clothes were sticking to me too much, and I had to keep hiking my jeans up which was really annoying me because of being too warm.

Then it dawned on me....wait, I have to keep hiking my jeans up!! It would have been a hell of alot worse 6 weeks ago if they were as tight as they used to be and just clinging to me.

2. My jammy pants are too loose and I have to role the top of them up a couple of times so that they aren't dragging on the floor and tripping me. lol

3. Instead of having limited tops to wear when I'm going out, I now have to go through a number of tops that didn't fit for 2 years to find one that I want to wear. I love having a selection again!!! (Luckily, I don't buy things that are too trendy, so it's like I have alot of new stuff to wear again!) :)

:love:

Replies

• emccand
    emccand Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the good work!
  • megsta21
    megsta21 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Well Done!!! Thats fantastic!!! xxx
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! thats an awesome feeling :)
  • progressisbeautiful
    progressisbeautiful Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    That sounds great. I'm sure it feels great too.
  • sister_bear
    sister_bear Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Congrats on this. It's a great feeling :smile:
  • Hedone
    Hedone Posts: 92
    Options
    Congrats, but what does NSV mean??
  • chefchazz
    chefchazz Posts: 427
    Options
    awesome
  • xoTLCxo
    xoTLCxo Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Non Scale Victory
  • Hedone
    Hedone Posts: 92
    Options
    Non Scale Victory

thank you
  • jmyers1230
    jmyers1230 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I know that feeling. I cleaned out my closet today (or at least half of it) and I had to go through all my old pants. I had a lot that had holes in them that I threw out and a few pairs of jeans that are still too small but I don't like them anyway so I got rid of them too. Then I got to my dress pants. They didn't fit 6 months ago and today, all but 1 pair fit again! I kept that last pair as motivation to get into them soon. (They fit, but they are TIGHT!)

Congrats on having a wide selection of clothes that fit again!
  • queen_bea
    queen_bea Posts: 118
    Options
    Got it now :)

Woo you go lady!
  • Aileen46
    Aileen46 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I know that feeling. I cleaned out my closet today (or at least half of it) and I had to go through all my old pants. I had a lot that had holes in them that I threw out and a few pairs of jeans that are still too small but I don't like them anyway so I got rid of them too. Then I got to my dress pants. They didn't fit 6 months ago and today, all but 1 pair fit again! I kept that last pair as motivation to get into them soon. (They fit, but they are TIGHT!)

Congrats on having a wide selection of clothes that fit again!

That made me go upstairs and try on a pair of dress pants that I haven't fit in 5 or 6 years. I can do them up, but I'm NOT wear them with the "muffin top" going on! lol
  • Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    It's those rewards that move you forward. WTG!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    1. So I'm in the grocery store today and wearing a top that hasn't fit for 2 years, feeling pretty proud. It's pretty warm out here in Ontario today so I was finding that my clothes were sticking to me too much, and I had to keep hiking my jeans up which was really annoying me because of being too warm.

Then it dawned on me....wait, I have to keep hiking my jeans up!! It would have been a hell of alot worse 6 weeks ago if they were as tight as they used to be and just clinging to me.

OMG Same thing happened to me this morning! I had to come home for a bet. AWESOME DAY! Congrats on the NSVs! :) You go girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!