Looking for people more like me!

Options
I'm not new...been here a long time. I am looking for people more like me. Loyal to themselves and their health. No excuses! People who get things done! Those who do what they say they are going to do.
It doesn't mean you have to be a fanatic, I treat myself and practice moderation. It just means you don't start and stop all the time. :-) You keep going when things are hard, you never give up and settle.

Replies

• Victoria2448
    Victoria2448 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Anyone?
  • secondeve
    secondeve Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    hi. thanks for posting... can't say i'm perfect, but i have goals and i reach them sometimes, and sometimes i get side tracked. i'm doing the hcg diet right now
  • mitchelsimps
    mitchelsimps Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    just starting my LDNM Cutting Guide and i am very dedicated to reach my end goal... add me
  • rocketrobbie01
    rocketrobbie01 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi. Seem similar. I'm my worst critic and am very dedicated. Slipped skittle of late and determined to get fitter. I run 3x a week and cross train 2x a week. Motivation is key. Feel free to add me.
  • bmchenry02
    bmchenry02 Posts: 233 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Sounds like me...my dairy is pre-logged for the remainder of the week, workouts printed (doing Jamie Eason's plan, starting week 4), and a few treats worked in to enjoy life. I'm at a healthy weight now just trying to build muscle and see some fat loss and definition.
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I make no excuses. I am running a race this weekend, a five-mile run at a pear festival in the small farming community down a winding river road south of my town. I play tennis four times a week and I make sure I lift heavy in the gym at least once a week.