before and during (pics) my little journey

Options
helenkaraven
helenkaraven Posts: 27 Member
sw- 178
cw-144
gw 136

ready.... here goes. I was on here a few years ago got down to a happy weight and maintained for quite some time. then disaster struck in the worst way. within a month in 2012 my marriage broke down and my best friend, my mama, had a brain annuerism and passed away. in the months after that i could barely function, let alone eat. which saw me get dangerously small and have a really bad relationship with food (and a worse one with alchohol). my beautiful wonderful friends realised this so they fed me. and fed me. and fed me. asi began to come out of the clouds i contiued to eat until i got up to the biggest ive been. now, im ok, in a better place and on this journey for life. i dont diet. i eat what i want, aslong as the numbers work. it can be done :) looking forward to goal weight and the future now.
ebjcele5dtlz.jpg
lvsln31sth36.jpg
x2kwtnyhl6ot.jpg
0maxrxmiwr9c.jpg
mnishffs767e.jpg

Replies

• ffbrown25
    ffbrown25 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous! Well done!
  • helenkaraven
    Options
    thankyou xxx heres to keeping it off!
  • smg92907
    smg92907 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job :) you're looking good @144 how tall are you?
  • helenkaraven
    Options
    im a shortass lol. im actually only 5.4 ! ive been down to 133 ish and look so ill. so between 136 and 144 puts me in a uk size 10 x
  • smg92907
    Options
    Ha ha, same here, except I'm shorter Lol... 5'2.5" :) congrats on your journey and sorry about the loss of your mom, my mom is my best friend too :)
  • helenkaraven
    Options
    short girls rock :D we are like little sticks of dynamite lol xx
  • secondeve
    secondeve Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    wow, you look awesome! very inspirational for me!!!! how long have you kept it off and how do you do it? that is my goal: keeping it off once i get it off again!!!!
  • smg92907
    Options
    short girls rock :D we are like little sticks of dynamite lol xx

Ha ha! Yes, love it :wink:
  • brandi712
    brandi712 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. You look beautiful. Another short girl here :)
    And that dress you are wearing in the last picture is smokin'. Love it
  • helenkaraven
    Options
    i maintained before for about 3 years. i just carried on logging the food and the weight after i hit goal. then that tailed off and i found i was more concious of what was in the stuff i was eating (one cupcake.... like 495 cals?!?!?!?!) i loooove chocolate and cakes and had them all but in moderation. good luck. you can absolutely do this :)
  • helenkaraven
    Options
    i love being short lol, my fella is 6ft 4 he laughs at me when i take my heels off!!!
  • Alli4Chocolate
    Alli4Chocolate Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!