Trying this again...need more friends!!!

Options
otnip_j
otnip_j Posts: 7 Member
Please add me!
I am a 39yr old stay-at-home mom to 3 kids under the age of 5! Need friends that actually log in so we can motivate each other!

SW: 147
CW: 140
GW: 130-135 (just want to feel better/tone up)
5'6"

Replies

• lizzok
    lizzok Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me! 31 yo mom of 4. Married. I work full time. CW is 138. Trying to lose inches, not so much weight. 5'3 :)
  • kfitch52687
    kfitch52687 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My starting weight is almost identical to yours! I average between 148-150 and want to get to 130. I never dreamed it would be this hard to be honest. I am also a stay at home momma and find when I finally have the time where I can actually work out I end up choosing to relax... :/ I also love to eat sweets and get in these ruts where I eat wonderfully for several days/a week then end up baking something and eating way too much of it or something.. I always try to jump right back on track but sometimes the bad days last longer than the good days... I'm determined to not give up though and I would love to motivate each other!!
  • marmolejomarc
    marmolejomarc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Never used this lol didnt know it was here
  • overtime738
    overtime738 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Anyone looking for friends for motivation, advice, recipes, ect add me. 39 male, started at 289 in November last weight in was 210. More friend help make it successful