Looking for weight loss buds! ;p

Options
janiebellx377
janiebellx377 Posts: 4 Member
edited July 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hi my name is Janie and I'm new to MFP. I want to get in shape and have a healthy life and I'm looking for like minded individuals that can support me in my journey and that I can support as well. I need someone to hold me accountable for what I put in my mouth. "The best way to get over temptation is to give into it" and man do I.

Replies

• slf1983
    slf1983 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi Janie, I'm always up for making new fitness buddies. I've sent you a request :)
  • miimosaa
    miimosaa Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Let's do this!
  • thearsea
    thearsea Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. My name is Thearsea and I'm in the same situation. I've had my MFP account for a while and not utilized it very much. I'm ready to make a lifestyle change, get healthy, and make new friends.
  • bishopjewell23
    bishopjewell23 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Janie! I'm also new to MFP and really need support in my weight loss goal. I'm not overweight and I'm a very active person but sometimes making the right food choices can be difficult! It's hard to pass up certain foods so I'm also looking for the same support as you! Let's rock this!
  • pjones81
    pjones81 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like! !
  • eswims802
    eswims802 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Well said everyone! I stopped Mfp for a while and am now determined to use it every day. I am always looking to make new friends! I'll send a request
  • Raevynne
    Raevynne Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hi Janie! Feel free to add me!