Options
taldie01
taldie01 Posts: 378
I love a swwet treat at night.... looking for some good low cal ideas

Replies

• Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt with kiwi or mango is the BEST!
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    ricotta cheese with a little sweetner and some kinda of flavor extract
  • miss_ally08
    miss_ally08 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    i don't know if you like sour candy but 3 pieces of jolly rancher sour hard candies are like 70 cals :) if not, they make 100 cal pack m&m's - i can't seem to find them anymore but to be honest, when i did, i was really surprised at how many m&m's you can eat in one 100 cal bag! i have a big sweet tooth as well though, so i think i've tried everything.

if you like chocolate, skinny cow has apparently made low cal chocolates that are supposed to be really good! i have yet to try them though :(
  • grassette
    grassette Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Dates: sweet tasting but with a high fibre content.
  • sunshine__angel
    sunshine__angel Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Lately I have been eating baked apple with cinnamon. It's about 85-90 calories depending on the type of apple you use and how much cinnamon.. and it's really tasty.

I just slice an apple into thin slices about 1-2cm and put on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with cinnamon and put into the oven or stovetop oven for about 300-350F for about 305 minutes. You will know they are ready when they are soft and steaming. Make sure you don't make the slices too thin or they will be dry when you take them out.

I was never a huge fan of apples until I started on MFP but the apple cinnamon is so sweet and it's so tasty, I have been eating it almost every day!
    (I even had an apple cinnamon omelet for breakfast today lol!)
  • skinnyhopes
    skinnyhopes Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I agree with the apple and cinnamon. It's even better when you add crushed graham crackers.
  • taldie01
    taldie01 Posts: 378
    Options
    great ideas, just need some cracker crumbs!
  • sarabellum
    sarabellum Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    fruit dipped in nutella (if I'm dying for chocolate) or almond butter really does it for me if I need something sweet at night. I'm also all over the special K fruit crisps...they're like pop tarts only like 100 cals...delightful.
    I'm totally going to try the cinnamon apples though...they sound amazing!!!