Advice please!!!

Options
Sinz2011
Sinz2011 Posts: 59 Member
Hi,
I really need some suggestions and advice from you all.
So my SW= 211, CW= 208 and my GW= 140. Thats 68lbs more to loose.

Currently I swim 5 days a week ( 25 laps ( within 45 minutes-25 meter pool. ) and am doing the JM 30 day shred. I started on May 16th 2011. I aim to reach my goal weight by December 17th 2011.

I watch my diet and consume 1500 calories everyday and eat very healthy. minimal starch and fats, good amounts of protein and average amount of carbs.

Please advice me if my gaol duration is feasible and what can i do better? and after the 30 DS finishes what should i do next?

Really need help, I want loose weight by December 17th.

Thanx all, MFP has given me soo much motivation!!!! :)

7591708.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Replies

• ChristinaRamos
    Options
    Your goal is very do-able, you could lose more than that by December!!!!!! Diet is key, it's essential!!! No sugar, no simple carbs, no processed food!!! You have to eat CLEAN! Feel free to friend me!
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    it's a BIG ask that will need a BIG commitment, but the results are HUMONGEOUS!!!

Personally, I don't believe in deadlines for weight loss, diet and exercise is a lifestyle not an end point. stay focused, do the little things right ( like eating properly, and exercising the right amount) and the big things will easily fall into place :-)

your goal is NOT impossible!!!!

good luck!
  • kgs0201
    kgs0201 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    definitely sounds do-able!! just stay committed! as for what to do after JM 30 Day Shred, I suggest if you like the Shred looking at her other videos. They are all I have ever done and after 9 months I still love them! The ones I do are No More Trouble Zones, Burn Fat Boost Metabolism, 30 Day Shred, Ripped in 30 (similar to the Shred but harder), and 6 Week 6 Pack. I love them all!

Good luck! You can do this!!
  • brendaleentjes
    brendaleentjes Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I would vary your calories. I don't eat the same amount every day and that seems to work for me. some days are 1100 calories and some are up to 1800 calories. Same goes for exercise. If something gets too methodical and easy it is time to switch things up. I also do JM Shred but after doing the 30 days have switched every other day with another dvd. Friend me if you want to stay in contact.
  • BenKnowsFitness
    BenKnowsFitness Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    if you want it you can have it. I expect the last 20 lbs will be the hardest but you'll be up for it by the time you get down that low.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!