Have over 100lbs to lose to be at goal weight. Anyone want to join in my journey?

Options
2»

Replies

• rBex01
    rBex01 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    We got this ya'll' add me too!
  • bakerkate221
    bakerkate221 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am around halfway to my goal of losing 95# to get to a healthy BMI.
  • nethfel
    nethfel Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I started at over 100 to loose, I've still got 60-70 to go!
  • GeddesFit
    GeddesFit Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I had 60 pounds to lose I now have 38 pounds left to go.
  • Lithy1812
    Lithy1812 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have 100 to lose as well welcome new friends to join me on this long journey but it will be worth it !!!!
  • kywy84
    kywy84 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I have to lose well over 100 pounds.
  • partingtonkt
    partingtonkt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Over 100lb to lose - ideally 150lb but that seems overwhelming.... one day at a time?
  • ranigarcia0708
    ranigarcia0708 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in have too loses 100 pounds! Feel free to add me
  • aksunrae
    aksunrae Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya! I'm just getting started and need to lose about 140....seems like such a long road from where I am now! We can do this!
  • overtime738
    overtime738 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I started in November at 289, now I'm 210 but still gave a ways to go
  • manmitkr2015
    manmitkr2015 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

Recently joined. 5"3 female and aiming to lose anything between 80-100 in next 6-8 months that's a huge task I know but hoping I can make a difference.

Have added you to be a friend to share, motivate! If you feel like it please accept the request

I am also trying some herbal teas, colonix cleansing detox and will be posting information where useful
  • theawill519
    theawill519 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I'm 29 years old, 5'10. Starting weight: 299, Current weight: 274, Goal weight: 185.
  • modaniels250
    modaniels250 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have around 133 lbs to loose. Just started last week, need friends.
  • Badshahrules
    Badshahrules Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    HI! I am new too, feel free to add me!
  • MsBrit2Fit
    MsBrit2Fit Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! I just started about a week ago and have at least 100 to lose (120 is more like it!). Would love some new friends to share this journey with :smile:

• jlrounds2012
    jlrounds2012 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Need to lose 80 pounds in less than a year! NEED MOTIVATION!!! trying to log everyday and looking for good high protein food ideas as well as MCT (medium chain triglyceride foods/recipes) for a ketogenic fat burn!
  • duskred
    duskred Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I have 112lbs to lose and started this change of lifestyle on Sunday, I will be logging my food everyday as I decided it was time to stop lying to myself, I live in the UK but would love buddies from anywhere with similar goals, we can do this peeps