What is Something about you that would surprise the rest of us???

Replies

• Misshodge64
    Misshodge64 Posts: 8,588 Member
    Been praying not to get married :D
  • Soopatt
    Soopatt Posts: 563 Member
    I had strange pets as a kid growing up in Benoni South Africa. A pig called Hamlet, a duck called Lucky Duck and a calf called Meat. I went to the kind of farm school where you did not have to wear shoes. Charlize Theron went to the same school at the same time, but she was in the Afrikaans class so I never knew her.
  • Hea1thyGam3r
    Hea1thyGam3r Posts: 1,354 Member
    I am proficient in stage combat, both hand to hand and european sword styles; and have performed both on TV and during a half time show at a football game. :)
  • Rachel5K
    Rachel5K Posts: 48 Member
    I just lost my big toenail. Combination of running with swollen preggo feet I am guessing. I've only ever lost a toenail once in my life and that was when I was training for a marathon. Sigh...
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,771 Member
    I met the prime minister, bill gates and the American president in the space of two weeks in my last job.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    I have traveled over 2400 miles since last night!
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    I have two grandkids and one on the way!
  • BenniBlanc0
    BenniBlanc0 Posts: 1,117 Member
    I am 15 years clean & sober
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,771 Member
    i live near @BenniBlanc0 and probably work at the same hospital...
  • Ms_Sicilian
    Ms_Sicilian Posts: 531 Member
    I used to race my 1969 Camaro till it was totaled due to a race down a mountain my car flipped over the railing and landed on a little piece of cliff instead of me falling to my death :whew: close one!
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,899 Member
    My heart stopped while having my last baby.
  • lborsato1
    lborsato1 Posts: 1,011 Member
    I won a beauty pageant when I was 17...
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    I was a Flamenco Dancer until I got married!
  • kkarcher94511
    kkarcher94511 Posts: 196 Member
    i used to professionally show dogs in the AKC and trained a girl a couple years under me who wound up taking her own dog to and WINNING Eukanuba
  • Hjones2889
    Hjones2889 Posts: 94 Member
    I am 15 years clean & sober

Awesome!! congrats!
  • Hjones2889
    Hjones2889 Posts: 94 Member
    I'm a single mom and do VERY well for my son and I considering I had him at 16!
  • araromi2
    araromi2 Posts: 111 Member
    I lost my boarding pass in Belgium when I was 12
  • tretoptreece
    tretoptreece Posts: 425 Member
    My great Uncle was Napoleon Zervas (google him :) ) my great grandfather's brother. My grandfather immigrated from Greece when he was a young teen.
  • vickypalfreyman471
    vickypalfreyman471 Posts: 50 Member
    I'm totally obsessed with a The Wizard of Oz! My houses is totally decorated with memorabilia and I even named my daughter Ozma (Oz for short) after the Quern of Oz!
  • vickypalfreyman471
    vickypalfreyman471 Posts: 50 Member
    I'm totally obsessed with a The Wizard of Oz! My houses is totally decorated with memorabilia and I even named my daughter Ozma (Oz for short) after the Queen of Oz!

Obviously meant Queen!