Kettlecise ??

Options
Wanting to loose weight and tone would a kettle class be a good idea ? ... And has anyone done one before I have no co ordination do I need it ? :lol:

Replies

• sebenza512
    sebenza512 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Kettlecise? Is this a specific kettlebell routine? I exercise with kettlebells and TRX with a trainer who changes up the routine and focus each session. I've really come to love this since it combines strength and cardio work. Definitely work with a trainer to get the movements down pat and that you are swinging a bell appropriate to your capability. Have fun!
  • slaite1
    slaite1 Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    I took a few kettlebell classes-they were fun. The place I took them at approached it circuit-style, and there was lots of jogging/jumping included. I like kettlebells for the variety of exercises you can do with one piece of equipment.

Weight loss will be all about your deficit-but if it's a cardiovascular workout, it will help increase it, therefore making weight loss easier. Push yourself every workout and increase weight when you can-and you will slowly start to get the "toned" look you desire :smile: