Ladies, your man flexes, what goes through your mind?

Options
hroush
hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
Whenever my wife runs her hand over my arm or leg, out of habit / reflex, I flex (over the years I've taught myself to voluntarily flex most of the muscles in my body without moving). Her response is to pull her hand away, shake it, and she told me tonight that it's gross that I do that. I must say, this hurts a little as with my weight loss and strength training, there is very little fat on my appendages, so they are solid. So I ask, do you feel the same?

Replies

• Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Um, yeah... She's the weirdo, not you.
  • Kbelle2607
    Kbelle2607 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I like a man with big biceps! I love when guys flex :)
  • kgs0201
    kgs0201 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I like it when my man flexes. I lloovvee nice muscular arms. My response is usually more like "ooo nice" :-)
  • Marcia_11
    Marcia_11 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Nope, I love it when he flexes! I'm hoping once I have more progress he will join me in losing weight too. He says he wants me to get a head start first since men lose faster than women. He doesn't want me to get discouraged if he loses more faster than me.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,121 Member
    Options
    Yeah, send her to us, we'll give her a talking to...:angry::wink:
  • kew736
    kew736 Posts: 28
    Options
    Why would you voluntarily flex when she does that? That's what I find weird.
    I don't like it either, and I don't understand it.
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I LOVE it when my man flexes... he's pretty buff and I like that :)
  • sweetie89207
    sweetie89207 Posts: 361
    Options
    naw man ur right...i love biceps...if that were me i'd b turned on and not grossed out lol...nice muscles are wonderful! way to go lol
  • becoming_phoenix
    Options
    You may want to ask her WHY she thinks it's gross... maybe it's nothing to do with how awesome your muscles are and more that she thinks it feels wierd or something to feel you randomly flex? I'd talk to YOUR lady about it, instead of asking what we think :smile:
  • CreativeRedhead
    CreativeRedhead Posts: 2,166
    Options
    It's a turn on! I love running my hands over my husband's huge arm muscles. :wink:
  • chefchazz
    chefchazz Posts: 427
    Options
    wow! ummm yeah, i ask my husband to flex his arms. i love it. especially when we are........yeah, dude youre fine!!:wink:
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    I mean this in a loving way, but if my husband flexed right now, I don't know if I could tell!!! He's really big right now, and unlike me, is not motivated to change.. yet. I'm working on him!!!!

That being said... when he was more muscular... mmmm... mama likey!!!! Wish I could get that back again!!!
  • Kiwijay
    Kiwijay Posts: 216
    Options
    Yum :tongue:
  • dragonbug300
    dragonbug300 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    It could be that she's trying to get you to relax, so it seems odd to her that you're voluntarily tensing up. She's in one mindset and you're in another.
  • makena78
    makena78 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I bet it's not because she doesn't like your big muscles but rather the feeling of when you flex. I don't like it either. I don't like the look of those body builders and I can see their veins when they flex. So touching a flexing arm or leg reminds me of that. However, a man who has muscles to flex that aren't body builder bulging is pretty hot.
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    You may want to ask her WHY she thinks it's gross... maybe it's nothing to do with how awesome your muscles are and more that she thinks it feels wierd or something to feel you randomly flex? I'd talk to YOUR lady about it, instead of asking what we think :smile:

I did ask her why and her response was because the human body isn't supposed to be able to do that:ohwell: . I would think that she'd be used to it considering we've been together for 4 years and married for 1.5.

Back in the day, she used to like it, but has since changed.
  • jennyb31
    jennyb31 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Oooh I like it!!! My husband has the sexiest/pretiest legs from years of playing soccer and I love it when he flexs his muscles! Actually, people are always wanting to touch my arms too!
  • InfamousQ
    InfamousQ Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    And here I thought that most if not all women loved the big biceps not the freaky huge like you see in Muscle building Mags but like the lean cut look....That is what I am going for more like Tyrese Gibson or The Rock....
  • joamarelo
    joamarelo Posts: 161
    Options
    that's hot :s LOL
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Wow.....really that's a first!.....because I don't know any women who find that gross ....except those hulk type guys ....