Hi!! My Day 2!

Options
this is day 2 for me! Still looking for more friends that can motivate me... This is really a challenge for me...

Replies

• rodneytracy
    rodneytracy Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. I am a daily user
  • brittany_daniels66
    brittany_daniels66 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Ok thanks... I will do
  • lynnettedrew
    lynnettedrew Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    It's all mental. It's challenging for me, but tracking and planning meals works for me. I choose foods differently and wisely now. I'd rather eat 300 calories as opposed to drinking a caramel frap from Starbucks, but on days when I have burned off calories, I can order me a Starbucks Drink. So, keep at it. It will get easier.
  • brittany_daniels66
    Options
    Thanks Lynette for sharing that with me... I do see that it's not that bad once u get into it... It's just the temptation of old habits... Lol but I'm definitely adding u... I need someone to struggle with lol
  • amudd645
    amudd645 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've finish almost two weeks and it's much easier now. Those first three-four days were pretty rough but if you can make it through that it becomes much better. You can do it!
  • AmysSucess
    AmysSucess Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Day 7 here - it's tough but I know it will be worth it. I hope next week is easier. Fridays are official weigh in days for me to update my tracker so I'm looking forward to that this week. :)
  • brittany_daniels66
    Options
    Thanks Amy and Amudd for the encouragement! I'm going to stick with it!
  • coffeelove7
    coffeelove7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You should add me. I am new to so maybe we can help support each other
  • robper13
    robper13 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You can add me.
  • bq19
    bq19 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I just realised there was a community. I've been using this for a year now and lost 3 stone 3 lbs. feel free to add me
  • brittany_daniels66
    Options
    Thanks guys...
  • fuquay57
    fuquay57 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! Today is my first day posting with the community and all the support helps!
  • ayshad909
    ayshad909 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    this is day 2 for me! Still looking for more friends that can motivate me... This is really a challenge for me...

Add me I'm daily user too.