sarahbear1981
shaindi
readytoowhere
notredame2011

Replies

• AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I am -1 pound today! YAY!! Don't forget to log your losses, and send them to http://www.myfitnesspal.com/unaffected

So to continue from our earlier thread: Lunges and/or Squats sound good to me! Let us know how many you are able to get in today!

*RAWR* GO TEAM ANIMAL MAGNETISM!!!
  • ShaeDetermined
    ShaeDetermined Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Morning team!!!

Ok, lunges it is.
    Will see how many I can do without break, and do 3 sets at that number.

How r we all doing today?
  • kittybitz79
    kittybitz79 Posts: 213
    Options
    Did my weight and sent it... thanks for the reminder 1.4 lbs down this week
  • KayakAngel
    KayakAngel Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Actually, my scale shows that I'm 3.5 pounds down this week! I was about a pound heavy at weigh in last week because of a weekend sodium free-for-all, but I have been extra good this week. Do NOT expect that kind of loss next week from me!!! :smile:
  • AngelsKisses75
    Options
    You guys are really inspiring me to kick up my game! :drinker:
  • cobylea
    cobylea Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    down 1.5lbs! hoping it keeps going down! :) congrats everybody on the weight loss!!!
  • AngelsKisses75
    Options
    WOW! Okay I just did "Total Body Challenge: BalanceBall with Tanja Djelevic" Tanja handed me my *kitten*! Whew! Push ups, Lunges, Squats, Crunches, Bends, Stretches, and strength training! All I got is WOW! :drinker:

I was tying to count the lunges, squats, and crunches. Notice I said trying. Yeah I lost track, and some where in the middle I started combining the lunges and squats as one single count. :embarassed:

I don't even remember where I lost my count of Squats / Lundges. :ohwell:
  • sarahbear1981
    sarahbear1981 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Hey Team! Great job on the weight loss! I am down 3.8 lbs this week!! Not sure if it will be the same next week but I will do my best. I have done 20 squats so far today and plan to do some more later. Keep up the hard work ladies!!! And gents? Not sure if we have any boys on our team or not. Also, if you haven't added me yet on your friends list please do. I have lost track of who I have added and such. Cheers!:drinker:
  • notredame2011
    Options
    Hi Team,

I have lost 2kgs (4.4lbs) this week - which I am super happy about. But I think it could be a lot to do with the different times at which I weighed myself for my starting weight/ Monday weight, but nevertheless it's a good result for the team!! But I have also been super good :)

So I will be at the gym tonight and plan to do as many lunges as possible!!
  • iamthepreston
    iamthepreston Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I might have lost half a pound. I dont remember where I started at.
  • dhammond5
    dhammond5 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I lost 4 pounds, but last week I had gained 3 pounds of water weight the day of weight in, because I was sick.. This week has been a split kinda week so not sure where I will be next week, most likely not 4 pounds though. lol
  • allimax2002
    allimax2002 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all! I was outta town for the weekend but i'm back now and hopefully much better. I wasn't home with my scale to weigh in this morning. But I'll check it first thing in the am to see where Im at. Keep up all the hard work!
  • AngelsKisses75
    Options
    Awesome numbers for our team! Whether up or down we did great!

Oh and iamthepreston is a male, so yup we lucked out and got him on our team! *YAY* :drinker:

Alli I hope you still checked in with unaffected to let her know you would get your weight to her as soon as you are able to. :smile:

It looks like we have had quite a few Squats/Lunges today! Awesome!!

Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend, and we have an even better week! :flowerforyou:
  • littlemisskitty24
    Options
    Hi all,
    I was away this weekend and I know I didn't track at all on here but mentally I did. Although no loss, there was no gain either so I was very chuffed. Okay so I've missed something to do with lunges/squats, but I'll go back and read the posts I've missed.

On a very good note I am through series 1 of true blood, looking to get 2&3 on DVD ASAP, then will series link season 4 when it comes to the UK. Now just need my festival tickets to sell on eBay and life will be back to being less stressful.
  • CassieH818
    CassieH818 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I am down 1 lb. CW is 171.5. :smile:

I am looking forward to being out of the 170s... Hopefully this week will bring me below 170!!!!

Everyone was posting awesome work out numbers & weight losses this week! Sooo happy for everyone :flowerforyou:

I am going to be super busy & super duper stressed this week so I dont know how much logging & commenting I can do but I will do my best.

Have a great week all!!!!
  • irisannRN
    irisannRN Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone ! I am your new team mate :) Just wanted to introduce myself ! Looking forward to getting to know you all !!!!
  • cobylea
    cobylea Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO!!!! Team Animal Magnatism is in the lead!! Great job everybody! :)
  • AngelsKisses75
    Options
    We won this week! How awesome is that!?! It is TOTALLY AWESOME cause you guys are TOTALLY AWESOME! :heart:

\m/_ Rock on!!
  • AngelsKisses75
    Options
    Hi everyone ! I am your new team mate :) Just wanted to introduce myself ! Looking forward to getting to know you all !!!!

Welcome to team Animal Magnetism!! :flowerforyou:
  • sarahbear1981
    sarahbear1981 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    So what is the special exercise for today? Is it still lunges and squats or something new?