Looking for friends and motivation.

Options
I'm wanting to lose 40lbs. I do a lot of crossfit and "powerlifting" but my diet is crap. Need motivation and some expertise.☺️

Replies

• JayMri
    JayMri Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I am in about the same boat. I do CrossFit and have 35-40lbs more to lose. My diet is okay but I need to tighten it up a bit. While I am gaining strength from Crossfit I am not loosing much, I think I need more cardio then I am getting.
  • rocketrobbie01
    rocketrobbie01 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    No expertise on food I just calorie count. Can help with motivation though. Add me.
  • overtime738
    overtime738 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Shared ideas help out a lot, I don't think most are experts we just share what has worked for us. Feel free to add me, I'm always trying to expand my network
  • rodneytracy
    rodneytracy Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I am a daily user
  • phillipdean299
    phillipdean299 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. I'm very active here.
  • amandabweber
    amandabweber Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm about 20 pounds into a 80-100 pound weight loss goal. I put a range because I have no idea how my body will look or act as I lose more weight. I have always been obese so I'm taking my weight loss one step at a time. I don't plan on being at my ideal body in a year, I expect it to develop and my "ideal" to change as I learn how my body reacts to different foods/exercise. I was terrified at first, but now I'm excited to watch my body change and become even more amazing! Would love some mutual support, too so let's all help each other out and become better together!
  • bexfitnesspal2015
    bexfitnesspal2015 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm looking for active friends too
  • stormyy_m
    stormyy_m Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Have really fallen off the bandwagon when it comes to exercising. My friend encouraged me to get on myfitnesspal and we are going to try to encourage each other. But with me, I know every little bit helps. In the mornings, I'd rather sleep, and after a long day of work, running around, errands, more work, etc... I want to come home and go straight to relaxing. I am not motivated at all to work out at night, when it's dark outside. Was doing really good for a while, then, well, I just need to get re-motivated. Looking forward to providing and receiving encouragement for and from new myfitnesspal friends. Have a great day :)
  • robper13
    robper13 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You can add me.
  • Refusetoquit
    Refusetoquit Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. I motivate and like to be motivated :smiley:
  • Itsy12
    Itsy12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends to stay motivated with. I'm trying to stay in shape and tone as well as loose some extra weight. I dance, I do martial arts and am a Army JROTC cadet. I'd love to have some motivation from people with like interests
  • ayshad909
    ayshad909 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    starrmarch wrote: »
    I'm wanting to lose 40lbs. I do a lot of crossfit and "powerlifting" but my diet is crap. Need motivation and some expertise.☺️

Take small steps with diet the calories you burn will add digits to your daily goal.
  • ayshad909
    ayshad909 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Itsy12 wrote: »
    I'm looking for friends to stay motivated with. I'm trying to stay in shape and tone as well as loose some extra weight. I dance, I do martial arts and am a Army JROTC cadet. I'd love to have some motivation from people with like interests

Add me to friend list
  • KittsJ
    KittsJ Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Most of my friends have fallen off the wagon, so I'm looking for new people to help me stay motivated. I will send you a friend request. :)