Recommendations?

Options
I have done a lot better eating smaller portions more often but I am terrible at eating healthier foods any recommendations for good snacks? That is where I really lose it also at dinner time

Replies

• leahwhite97
    leahwhite97 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Caramel rice cakes are a good snack! They're good when you need a sweet fix and they're only about 35 calories per cake. If you have enough calories left try with peanut butter spread on top!
    Might sound weird but I love them
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Low calorie filling snacks - hard boiled eggs, string cheese, fruit and cheese/nuts (my current addiction is strawberries w/ goat cheese), veggie sicks w/hummus or greek yogurt dip, dry roasted beans

For lower calorie dinner recipes check out sites like eatingwell.com, skinnytaste.com, cookinglight.com
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    If you tend to eat what you consider to be too much at dinner, maybe try saving your calories for later in the day. Keep breakfast very small, and lunch a modest size. That might work for you.

Best wishes.
  • Letsgo158
    Letsgo158 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Babybel cheese wheels.
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Soup. I spice up tomato sauce, add a tiny bit of milk and I don't go over 150 calories... Sometimes I eat that with a 4oz salmon for a total 260 cals...