Replies

• sldenis86
    sldenis86 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wish i found MFP sooner. Add me!
  • thatgirlkels
    thatgirlkels Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Finally figuring out how this app actually works after having it on my phone forever. Always looking for new friends to keep each other on track !
  • lalafarrington
    lalafarrington Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Majorly looking for someone to help along with my motivation as I'm easily distracted on weight loss be good to have some friends to help!
  • rocketrobbie01
    rocketrobbie01 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey all. Add me. Rocketrobbie01
  • Edjeep
    Edjeep Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I could use some friends to motivate and be motivated by. I did MFP 3 years ago, lost 43 lbs, then slipped and gained it all back plus some. Been back at it for 62 days, 32 lbs down, and about 7 weeks into the C25K. I set some time based goals for myself as I got started. I was about 3-4 weeks of my birthday goal(still a week away), and approaching my end of August goal already.
  • CaptainBibi
    CaptainBibi Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi there :)
  • brewingPHX
    brewingPHX Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me.
  • Cambria76
    Cambria76 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Add me if you are active on here! :)
  • mirandagirl2
    mirandagirl2 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends and motivation. I am happy to offer support as well :)
  • Keelykeenom
    Keelykeenom Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started today, I would love to have friends on here
  • szhou1234
    szhou1234 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just joined from the Bay Area, add me :)
  • DraMagg13
    DraMagg13 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! also looking for good vibes to keep my energy levels/motivation up!! long time user of MFP (on and off.. currently a little over 20 days in a row..) add me and maybe we can help each other to stay on track.. :wink:
  • ptargino
    ptargino Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • KittsJ
    KittsJ Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for motivational friends to keep me on track through fall & winter. I'm a very long time user with a current 135 day streak. I like to motivate as well!!! Add me! :)
  • mandy4matt1996
    mandy4matt1996 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm not new to MFP. I've used it for quite a while to track my macros. I am new to the message boards. I am always looking for encouragement and would be glad to encourage others as well.
  • jriggan02
    jriggan02 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    The more friends the better :)
  • rangerwise23
    rangerwise23 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me! Weigh 184 trying to lose about 30 pounds.
  • GloriaFayeBrownBates
    Options
    I don't know how to add friends yet, nor am I familiar with this website. I just joined. I need all the motivation, inspiration I can get :) I would love to have friends, here. Gloria
  • sunnyj81
    sunnyj81 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm active daily, so anyone can add me if they would like! I love meeting new people!!
  • zachduden
    zachduden Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Added!