34 lbs lost in 4 months - Progress Pics

Options
I've lost about 34 lbs (I still have about 30-35 to lose). Here are some progress photos. Hopefully you can tell a difference. I don't think the pose I'm standing in shows very well. However, I'm standing almost in the same place in my living room. Same distance from camera and same pose as I was in December. The photo in December was taken trying to set up a family photo in front of the tree. I didn't know at the time that it would be a before picture.

In December I weighed around 205. I'm currently weighing in at 171

I hope this works!

beforeandaftercollage.jpg

Replies

• theseus82
    theseus82 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Great job!

To post easier links to follow, just visit your photo blog and select the entire address line, hit Control+C. Post a thread and hit Control+V.

This should just paste the http address of your pictures. Creating html links is trickier than just telling us the address.:wink:

here: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/19/beforeandaftercollage.jpg/
  • sunshine__angel
    sunshine__angel Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I don't see the pictures! :(

OH! I see them now, I was just momentarily computer illiterate. Wow! Great job on the loss, you look great! :) And sorry for the confusion, lol!
  • mbowman323
    mbowman323 Posts: 216
    Options
    in order for the pictures to show up you are going to need to change the IMG code to lower case before and after the code :smile:

congrats with your loss
  • LaurenJn83
    LaurenJn83 Posts: 46
    Options
    SUCCESS!!
  • BenKnowsFitness
    BenKnowsFitness Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Nice job
  • mbowman323
    mbowman323 Posts: 216
    Options
    You look great!! You can totally tell in your face and mid section
  • RoseCoreling
    RoseCoreling Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    you look great!
  • Gettinfit2
    Gettinfit2 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Yes, I can see a big difference. You are doing great!
  • mytime60
    mytime60 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great job. I hit 31 pounds today, now you have me thinking if I have a before picutre; because I always tried to hide when the cameras came out. LOL
  • suzooz
    suzooz Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You can really tell a difference!
  • LaurenJn83
    LaurenJn83 Posts: 46
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great job. I hit 31 pounds today, now you have me thinking if I have a before picutre; because I always tried to hide when the cameras came out. LOL

It was hard for me to find a good picture of me standing by myself! I am glad I hadn't deleted this "test" picture! Like you, I hid from cameras or was the one BEHIND the camera!
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    way to go, You look great!
  • marniebigelow
    Options
    So how did you do it? I want to lose that much in that amount of time!
  • shannonpatton
    shannonpatton Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I can definently tell!! Great job!!!
  • sculptandtone
    sculptandtone Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    All i see is a frog in an icecube. That happens a lot to me. Others are seeing pictures, I am seeing a frog in an ice cube. Weird. Anyone know why?
  • MegJo
    MegJo Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I can TOTALLY see the difference in your hips and stomach and face.

GREAT job!!!!

Finding those before pictures are always nice when you can look back and say, "whoa look how far I've come!"
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!